Some guns are banned now, others need to be.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Oct 2, 2015.

1. After a 1996 Mass Shooting, Australia Enacted Strict Gun Laws. It Hasn’t Had a Similar Massacre Since.

#41     Oct 7, 2015
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yes, we are aware now that your brain has zero correlation with facts & reality. It is really sad to see you spill your marbles out over & over again.

#42     Oct 7, 2015
  3. simple

make it illegal to manufacture handguns

rifles are ok

marc
    :):cool:

#43     Oct 7, 2015
  4. jem

jem

you are aware that if you do some research on home defense... many if not most experts will tell you to start with a handgun with ammo that has a lower chance of going through walls.

#44     Oct 7, 2015
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Simple, is it?

So you make it illegal to make handguns. What do you do about the 100 million already in circulation?

#45     Oct 7, 2015
  6. wartrace

wartrace

:rolleyes: So guns will magically disappear if we pass a law? Last time I checked there was a law against killing an innocent person but it is regularly ignored. Will people comply with a gun ban law?

#46     Oct 7, 2015
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course. It's not like people do drugs or anything. They're illegal!

#47     Oct 8, 2015
  8. nothing

you really have to think it through -- longer-term

it's as plain as day, the more handguns [not rifles] in circulation,
    and it's only going to grow [because we still make handguns]
    more and more we will see this happen,
    in our schools[!?]

come on
    i thought we were a country that fixed something, when we have an obvious problem

marc
    :cool:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    #48     Oct 8, 2015
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, so...you're saying we'll see the payoff in 100 years? Ok, good solution. Let me know how that goes if you're around.

We are a country that fixes things. But you can't just apply some simple solution the first time you come upon it. Something like 25,000 gun laws exist, did you know that? They don't seem to be working very well.

#49     Oct 8, 2015
    wartrace likes this.
  10. #50     Oct 9, 2015