So whats the liberal solution when you hit the wall with Q.E.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 16, 2015.

1. Why hasn't a twitter mob forced Citi to fire this guy? Hard to think of a more egregious threat to personal freedom.

#11     Apr 18, 2015
  2. Very good point, but the "mobs of low info voters" don't tune into this "highbrow" analysis. Remember, we are transitioning into the "Idiocracy" stage of this country...

#12     Apr 18, 2015
  3. Interesting comment really. I read that the decline of a culture is marked by the sidelining of men. Women and children are in charge iow and we see that quite a bit. Can't punish, can't offend, can't share opinions in a lot of circles, that's the life of a US male... and idiocracy makes sense in that context...

#13     Apr 19, 2015
  4. loyek590

loyek590

Women are now 51% of the population. If you are a man you are a minority. Men will start bitching that it is not fair, and blame it all on something like all minorities do.

#14     Apr 19, 2015
  5. Right, it basically reverts back to "political correctness" and all of its repercussions. I still remember the first time I heard of the term was in 1990 in an article in Time Magazine. It was basically a "primer" on thought control and "approved speech".

#15     Apr 19, 2015
  6. loyek590

loyek590

women are now 51% of the world population. If you are a man you are a minority. Just like the 1%.

#16     Apr 19, 2015