So IF you're looking for a trading system...

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by ninZa.co, Jan 25, 2024.

1. ninZa.co

ninZa.co Sponsor

Hi folks,

We understand that trading indicators may not be everyone's preferred approach. Some traders manage the market WELL using their own disciplines, strategies, and experience.

But there's a reason that there are thousands of traders out there who still pick out a suitable indicator for themselves, as the indicators save them time and effort, and boost their confidence in every single move...

That's why we want to show you one of our BEST trading systems: RK-Sys Platinum v4.

Here's the backtest result of it:

upload_2024-1-26_11-1-9.png

upload_2024-1-26_11-1-17.png

Additionally, we have a Webinar replay hosted by a 15-year-experienced trader on January 25th. He applied his strategy using levels before incorporating trading signals from RK-Sys Platinum v4.

Watch the Replay:

For RK-Sys Platinum v4 enthusiasts, we're offering a special deal, along with a complimentary ordering tool upon purchase. So don't hesitate to take a few minutes to explore this system and its features.

Feel free to share any comments or reach out to our customer support team for queries (we maintain a 100% response rate).

*Please note: Our backtest results don't guarantee future profits, applying your research and practices is essential for optimal results with our product(s).

2. thank you very much for sharing, you call this a trading system but it still looks like a trading indicator I could be wrong. I looked at the video and I did not see one live trade . Also 44 trades a day is an awful lot of trades and you have a maximal drawdown about $25,000 which is a little scary and lastly the total number of trades in 6310, at $5 a round trip cost your trading cost is $31,550 compared to a gross profit of only $55,000 so your final profit is closer to 24,000, assuming one contract for trade. That amounts to $1.50 a trade which would not be very appealing . Did I get that right?

murray t turtle and beginner66 like this.
  3. 1.05 profit factor? I wonder if there's anything left after commission and slippage.

MarkBrown likes this.
  4. padutrader

padutrader

you need a win rate above 80% just to break even

doubledoubledoublecup likes this.
  5. it would be helpful if you answer our questions instead of ignoring us. In my opinion they're valid points and you should address them in your product development.

6. Overnight

Overnight

I could also backtest the shit out of your indicators, half of which you stole from my old mentor. Your indicators on the Unirenko bars? Those are FT indicators. I'd bet you left nuts on that.

You're a sponsor, but at the same time, don't do that stealing IP thing and calling it your own!!! Bad look.

7. ninZa.co

ninZa.co Sponsor

Thank you for your detailed examination of the RK-sys Platinum v4 trading system. I'd like to address some of the discrepancies you pointed out.

First and foremost, it's important to clarify that the Cosmik Z-TP system is not automated. The backtest results are provided as supplementary information to assist users in evaluating the system's historical performance.

The signals generated during backtesting are intended as a reference point, but it's not suggested that all signals should be executed in real-time trading.

In practical trading scenarios, users are encouraged to exercise discretion and choose signals based on their own experience, market analysis, and risk tolerance.

We deeply value your interest and attention to our new system.

Cheers.

8. ninZa.co

ninZa.co Sponsor

Hello Overnight,

We hope your day is going well.

We understand and appreciate your concern, and we want to assure you that we are firmly against any form of intellectual property theft or unethical practices in our operations.

Our RK-sys Platinum is a unique product from our sister brand Renkokings.com, specifically designed to work with the KingRenko$ bar. To date, we have not encountered any conflicts regarding the ownership of its intellectual property.

If you're comfortable, we would appreciate learning more about your mentor's identity. This will allow us to discuss their work further and address any potential confusion between the similarities of our products.

We are committed to resolving this matter positively and constructively. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

9. but what about my analysis? Are my comments, criticisms and complaints valid? Are my concerns justified ? And to be clear , I'm not interested in your system at all, I think it's near worthless.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024