secrets of traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ktrich, Dec 29, 2008.

1. If it's not for everyone then why are you here trying to convince everyone? Just be happy with your results

:)

#71     Mar 23, 2010
  2. CONR

CONR

big time

#72     Mar 23, 2010
  3. This guy does trade on the CME but he also charges thousands of dollars. When you talk to his salesmen trying to sell you the package they want up to 4 thousand to 6 thousand a month . Education can be selftaught or find a real mentor.

#73     Mar 23, 2010
  4. Larry Levin is not a total hoax, although the sales tactics used by his crew are not very good.

I would agree that it's better to find a mentor though.

Look for one with a good trading record.

It's not easy to find them, but they are out there.

#74     Jul 9, 2010
  5. You realize, of course, that because we are dealing with secrets here, the course's text material is all blacked out.

#75     Jul 9, 2010
  6. ooo yes...

the secret value area and secret engulfments.. lol

:D

#76     Jul 9, 2010
  7. You can make money in his room, but it's too expensive and very impersonal.

I have been working with a few others that are less trashy on sales etc.

Problem most people have, is that they are only looking very short term.

If you are able to take a step back and look at your learning over 6months + ... then different doors begin to open.

#77     Jul 9, 2010
  8. Oh yeh, how long did it take you to make back the 5k that it cost to join ?

#78     Jul 9, 2010
  9. scratchy

scratchy

I will save you time and money. Engulfments are just a simple engulfment candle pattern, this is when the body of the candle totally engulfs the body of the previous candle. To trade off this alone is folly, you will get 50/50 at best.

Try and get a refund after the training, no chance. Crooks. Question their motives and they attack. Trader room is another ploy, tried to follow Dans trade, you never get the same entries, you get slipped etc, then lose money. I've never been able to get anywhere near their stated trades. Ask for a statement of the room, you get an EXCEL file of the trades, with a Hypothetical warning on it. They will not show you any Broker statements to back up their Traderoom calls, hmmmmmm. I smell BS!

This group needs looking into and closed down imho.

Not worth $500 let alone $10k. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

#79     Jul 10, 2010
  10. ok, sorry for any confusion here - I am not trying to sell Larry's product.

Just that I do know some people that did ok from it - it IS very expensive .. and the sales techniques are not very good.

I have made money using longer term trading timeframes and the people that taught me use that form of learning. (once again, it wasn't Larry!!)

Everyone has to take their own path. For myself, I was willing to bend over backwards if that meant I was able to become profitable.

I did - and I have.

Hope that clears things up guys.

It's considered bad form to drop websites here, so the hint I will give is that whoever you go to .. ask to see their historic trades and see what kind of account size they have traded.

It IS possible to make money trading - you definately can do it.

Good luck.

#80     Jul 12, 2010