Scroll Chart Bar-By-Bar

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Alpha Trader, Feb 12, 2016.

1. @wrbtrader I am with a prop firm and use Fusion as my platform, which doesn't allow these features.

I am not too fussed about the actual replaying of the data (won't complain if it's there tho) as long as I can have the bars, as my research does not require it.

#11     Feb 14, 2016
  2. @Laissez Faire I think you have to subscribe to Ninja. Do I stand correct on this?

#12     Feb 14, 2016
  3. @Metamega thanks for pointing that out. However, I am almost pure PA and so don't depend much on external indicators.

#13     Feb 14, 2016
  4. @damnpenguins it looks like I can scroll bar by bar, but would be even nicer if I can do it click by click. Any idea if that is an option (I looked around, but wasn't able to find it)?. Thanks.

#14     Feb 14, 2016
  5. shfly

shfly

Medved Trader has not started charging yet...though it'll happen very soon. In the meantime you could try it out and see if it's something that might be of interest.

BTW, yearly charge...$170 bucks.

#15     Feb 14, 2016
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  6. @shfly I'll have a look at it. Appreciate your info. on this :thumbsup:.

#16     Feb 14, 2016
  7. Metamega

Metamega

Yah, I personally only use keltner bands to help visualize price moves and swing sizes but this is the type of indicator that can fall into into this trap.

#17     Feb 14, 2016
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  8. I currently demo CME futures myself at ninjatraderbrokerage.com for free. You will have to renew your demo every 2-4 weeks though. Works very well for me.

Most of the smaller 'bucket shops' offer Ninja for free when you open an account, so that's what I'm doing when I go back live. Overall very satisfied with Ninja for my needs, although I register that some others think it's an inferior software.

#18     Feb 14, 2016
  9. #19     Feb 14, 2016
  10. FYI - even when we do start charging, you will still be able to use it for free with limitations. The requirements posted here seem to be well within those limitations. https://www.medvedtrader.com

#20     Feb 14, 2016
    Alpha Trader likes this.