Scamming Trading Gurus

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Q3D, May 28, 2016.

1. Nereto

Nereto

Agreed.

#31     Jun 5, 2016
  2. Handle123

Handle123

You guys are something else, have nothing else better to do? I know NoDoji was in a room with some other traders, she had invited me and there was no fees, just a roomful of like-minded traders unlike the rooms on this forum where talk trash. I thanked her but I find chat rooms too noisey of my time as most of my trades over in 3-4 minutes, and Crude oil, sloppy market and can't do volume on it without getting ton of slippage. Few years ago she and I were in ES Journal calling trades for a month on ET when time available. People don't want to learn, they just want to tailcoat trades, and after they made some money, talk bad bout the whoever who was calling them. I don't know how anyone could be in a chat room and fully concentrate on trading, unless of course many of you quit your jobs, the wife is working and you telling her you learning how to make money right up to the point she leaves, then you grabbing your golf clubs and out the door you go as you know in your heart you be looking for a job down the road. But in the mean time you doing 18 holes, drink a six pack and tell everyone on course you are day trader and you done for the day or maybe you found other wanna bee day traders and have your foursome each day.

NoDoji had helped me huge few years before concerning my vitamin and supplements that I needed for cancer and I am still taking what she suggested. I think "Donna" is good people and tried to help those who willing to put in the work of back testing set ups. Those of you that have less than 200 posts or not been here 2 years, I suspect you alias of someone else in the past and you get your jollies doing this. Sad world we live in you rather waste time talking about negatives when you can be running optimizations or backtests, shameful world we live.

I often read the posts from the beginnings of this forum as there is hardly anything decent written here now. But I have found a dozen very good traders here since I have joined. And have found many decent traders to chat about the markets.

Some like to try to help others in this tough industry, very lonesome endeavor, but after awhile it gets real old of the sarcasm and most of those been good for forum get tired of the clowns leave.

#32     Jun 5, 2016
    ADONAI1ST, RRY16 and Redneck like this.
  3. Second link where? Post a link to the link you talk about. Otherwise I will have to assume you are paranoid.

#33     Jun 5, 2016
  4. Q3D

Q3D

http://cloudchartist.blogspot.com/ This is a female vendor called YesDoji. Isn't Handle123 a vendor?

Here's the deal folks, if you put a price on your time to interact with other traders everything you say is suspect, and every word that comes out of your mouth is now like a turd falling into my drink.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    #34     Jun 6, 2016
  5. RRY16

RRY16

What became of that charlatan portly pear shaped fella who had the price drivers methodology? That's got to be in the hall of fame of trading grifts.

#35     Jun 6, 2016
  6. Nereto

Nereto

You mean this website? http://www.cloudchartist.com/

If you go down you'll see this:

"About the CloudChartist
    Melissa has been trading financial markets since 1990, full time since 2009. She has dedicated more than 10,000 hours to the study of price action as it relates to the Ichimoku system and using her system to trade Futures, Equities & Options both intraday and on a swing basis."

Mellisa? That's not NoDoji's name. There's also a picture of "Mellisa" on the front of the page although I cannot confirm if that's her or not as I've never seen Donna's face.

All in all, I don't believe that is THE NoDoji that used to post here on ET.

#36     Jun 6, 2016
  7. Nice deflection with the Handle123 bit. :sneaky: I would hate to think Nodoji is now trading Ichimoku.

And I hope I don't put too many turds into your drink. :D

#37     Jun 7, 2016
  8. Q3D

Q3D

Nice deflection. YesDoji is selling Ichimoku analysis, don't stupidly assume she's trading it, unless she shows third-party verified broker statements in addition to screen captures / realtime streaming of her trading computer.

#38     Jun 7, 2016