Scalping with Fibonacci Patterns and Ratios

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MACD, Jun 14, 2023.

1. MACD

MACD

I do this successfully and would like to find any others to collaborate with.
    Please, PM me if interested. Thanks

athlonmank8 and Sekiyo like this.
  2. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

What do you mean by collaboration ?
    Sounds like you're successful.

What are you expecting in exchange for your winning strategy ?
    Buyers ? Investors ? Profits sharing ? Buddies ?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
  3. MACD

MACD

Sharing and discussion to make system even more profitable. No intent of any kind in Anyway ask for or expect any consideration other that comments to possibly improve already profitable system using proven pattern system learned years ago from my mentor who charged $3500 per day for personal training. It is, of course smart regarding yoursuspicion as to motives. However, I see no reason to not fully share for any possible collaborative system improvement -- while being careful to only IMPROVE. Thanks for your interest, and I do value your excellent posts in E.T.

Sekiyo likes this.
  4. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

No suspicion at all.
    Wasn't my intention to bust you out.

Now we know what kind of collaboration you're looking for :p
    Wish you the best. Thanks for sharing and be willing to collaborate with fellow traders.

MACD likes this.
  5. tuxedo69

tuxedo69

I have been trading Fibs levels / pattern recognition for some time now.

macd that must be an extremely proficient mentor if you paid him $3500 per day.

6. MACD

MACD

Yes, @tuxedo69 -- Absolutely best money I ever spent. Can give you details if that is of interest. Pleased to hear that you are a "fellow-traveler" on the Fibonacci Path...

tuxedo69 likes this.
  7. tuxedo69

tuxedo69

Hi MACD
    The luxury of having a professional mentor
    But yes i would be interested in his details maybe to research his style but i take from your comment that your mentors style maybe Fibonacci based as you are on the Fibonacci path also.

MACD likes this.
  8. Sprout

Sprout

Many have used ICT’s OTE fib retracements to improve entries, seems like something you’ve either come across or would have an interest in.

MACD likes this.
  9. tuxedo69

tuxedo69

When you look back over the years on the site forums about discussing Fibonacci
    ET --Trade2win--Forex factory sites some of the threads going back 20-25 years

Discussing Fib levels -% -Retracements Fans-expansions-etc. with so many different theories and views.

I would say If you put 50 Fibonacci traders in a room i would say all would trade with a different Technique / strategy / giving them there edge. But still using the Fib concept.

they have all used the Fibonacci information/data and interpreted it tested it to give them each there Profitable strategy.

MACD likes this.
  10. MACD

MACD

upload_2023-7-6_13-5-52.png

#10     Jul 6, 2023