Romney and Jeb lead Republican Poll: America is Done.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 16, 2014.

1. loyek590

loyek590

at anyrate, Romney and Jeb Bush sure do inspire a lot of opinions on a lot of topics by opinionated people. I think Santorum has never quit running since 2012 and I hear barely a peep about him. Who's next? My bet is either Cruz or Rand Paul. They both are pretty far down in the early polls. They all might be able to beat a democrat, but I doubt any of them can beat Hillary.

#61     Dec 18, 2014
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I don't see how the presidency wouldn't kill Hillary. It ages people 20 years.

#62     Dec 18, 2014
  3. I'll go slowly for you...

The lyrics (my post, from a REM song) are, "It's the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT."

This is NOT the same as "It's the end of the world". But of course that's what you presented as my argument since you are an intellectually dishonest person.

"It's the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT, and I feel fine." is the next line.

Get it now?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    #63     Dec 18, 2014

4. Romney, Bush and Christie can all beat Clinton. The others? Slim chance.

#64     Dec 18, 2014
  5. loyek590

loyek590

I doubt it, every college campus will have a "vote for a woman" campaign, and girls who have never voted or don't even care about policy will vote for "power to the woman." The tv networks will love her because they will have so many other things to talk about other than policy. We already had a white male, and now a black male, time for change, let's try a woman.

#65     Dec 18, 2014

6. You make a good point. In addition I think women are not as partisan as men are and can more likely be swayed to vote the other party.

#66     Dec 18, 2014
  7. jem

jem

what juvenile crap.
    here is my response on your level.
    did you know yoda spelled backwards is adoy?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    #67     Dec 18, 2014
    piezoe likes this.
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Obama-immigration.jpg

#68     Dec 18, 2014
  9. So calling you out on yet another case of your intellectual dishonesty is juvenile crap. OK then

#69     Dec 18, 2014
  10. jem

jem

point out any of my dishonesty with to the statement and the proof I am wrong and I will apologize.
    you won't because you are the one lying your ass off.

your constant lie of 97% of climate scientists is a misrepresentation.
    it was something like 75 out of 77 scientists out of hte 3000 who responded and the 10000 sent the survey.
    that is not truly 97% of climate scientists. its a selected small group.

#70     Dec 18, 2014