Romney and Jeb lead Republican Poll: America is Done.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Thanks for brightening my day. As I have said before, republican primary voters are apparently not overly sophisticated. They are easily swayed by anyone braying Cold War rhetoric or making religious appeals.

After not one but two disastrous Bush presidencies, you'd think another one would be the last thing voters would want. And it's not like Jeb has hidden the fact that amnesty for illegals is his number one policy goal. His wife is mexican. All the party elites can think about is how he can speak fluent spanish and appeal to hispanics.

#11     Dec 17, 2014
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Totally disagree with "the more the better" ... the earth will not be able to sustain the eventual population as far as food and other resources go. Further, it's not my responsibility financially to support other people's kids with my tax dollars. If they choose to be irresponsible then they should face a consequence. Having sex and delivering a kid 9 months later is not responsible. THINKING before you have a kid is a lot more intelligent. Someone working at McDonald's shouldn't be popping out 3, 4, 5, or more kids.

#12     Dec 17, 2014
  3. loyek590

loyek590

since you are "overly sophisticated" please tell me, what exactly does "amnesty for illegals" mean?

#13     Dec 17, 2014
  4. achilles28

achilles28

I hope to God you're right.

Scat - as much as I love you, we'll always disagree on that.

Jem - I agree there's a huge ruling class/system outside the voters direct control. However, voters are the last bulwark against tyranny, no matter what form it comes it. Nobody cares enough to even educate themselves on how we're getting fucked on a daily basis.

DH - agreed.

#14     Dec 17, 2014

5. Rewarding people for violating the law, thereby encouraging even more people to do the same thing.

#15     Dec 17, 2014
    LEAPup likes this.
  6. loyek590

loyek590

good answer, I kind of have to agree with you on that one

#16     Dec 17, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Bro, this is a great post, and speaks the truth just as if you split my head open, and looked inside. Wow! Also, it was really nice growing up as a kid in a mostly free country. It was also my pleasure to fight for, and bleed for America. I have no regrets.
    I now use my experience to prepare my Son and my home for the coming wars on US soil that are so unstoppable, words don't sum it up... I do have great memories of America, and will mourn the loss. And forgot. Learn to speak Chinese. Don't worry about trying to read and write it. Too difficult, and no time. Just trust me on that one..

#17     Dec 17, 2014
    achilles28 likes this.
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Salute.

[​IMG]

#18     Dec 17, 2014
    LEAPup likes this.
  9. Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right
    You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light
    Feeling pretty psyched

It's the end of the world as we know it
    It's the end of the world as we know it
    It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

#19     Dec 17, 2014
  10. jem

jem

its not the end of the world moron... its the end of what was once a great place to grow up... full of freedom and great opportunity for white guys... and freedom and almost great opportunity for everyone else.

now almost everyone's up side is being removed as the cronies have gained almost total control and turned a vast percentage of our people into govt sucking drones with virtually no opportunity or debt slaves... whether drones like you realize it or not.

#20     Dec 17, 2014
    LEAPup and achilles28 like this.