Reasons to be bullish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. wolfab82

wolfab82

how old is your tired ass? and yes, she did forget to bring down milk and cookies.

grow up. this is why some people should not be allowed to post.

i guess u really have nothing better to do!

good riddance and welcome to my ignore list! Yeah!

#41     Jul 23, 2009
  2. ron2368

ron2368

So are you buying here with the dow up 200? I would rather have been bullish 3 months ago.

#42     Jul 23, 2009
  3. In what is a rigged circus, I'm more or less expressing doubt, rather than making an assumption.

I realize some may interpret that as parsed semantics, but that's not my intent.

#43     Jul 23, 2009
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Thats the reason to be bullish, I can name numerous reasons to be extremely bearish but when the bulls have the fed to back them up I guess being a bear you cant win.

#44     Jul 23, 2009
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

For the record I am taking profits from my longs. I covered my shorts 7/13, got in and out, but now I am long.

#45     Jul 23, 2009
  6. See that's the thing. I think we can all clearly agree that this market is rigged to one side. Given that is the case, the only thing you can follow is price action and follow the trend (which is a powerful UP) until it changes.

Anything else is foolish. Keep stops tight, and ride the wave (tsunami).

I'm sure most out there realize that this is going to end very badly. But it could play out months more until that comes home to roost. Why miss that move up? $$

#46     Jul 23, 2009
  7. noddyboy

noddyboy

Looks like we will break our winning streak in the Nasdaq Composite today...the question for the bears will be next week when they stop using the streak as an excuse for a decline.

#47     Jul 24, 2009
  8. noddyboy

noddyboy

Another reason to be bullish. We are no longer up 12 days in a row.

#48     Jul 27, 2009
  9. piezoe

piezoe

This is a purely technical rally at this point. Perhaps we will eventually see better fundamentals, but for now the market is going up because it is going up. One should not read too much into July-August market antics.

#49     Jul 27, 2009
  10. Today's a good reason to be bullish. The market's down, so go buy! :D

#50     Jul 28, 2009