Ratings: Fox #1 for 13th Year, MSNBC Collapses By Double Digits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I was saving up for the tantrum I knew would come from Covertibility.

#11     Jan 28, 2015
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'd still put them up against Al Sharpton any day of the week and twice on Sunday, and he has his own MSNBC show!

#12     Jan 28, 2015
  3. loyek590

loyek590

what's to touch? Almost everybody likes it. The only touch it needs is an increase in taxes, and if we do it now, a very small increase.

#13     Jan 28, 2015
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What's to touch? How about not borrowing against it or raiding the fund every time Congress needs money for something?

#14     Jan 28, 2015
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Actual undoctored photo:

[​IMG]

#15     Jan 28, 2015
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Figures... Lefties at work again with photoshop.

#16     Jan 28, 2015
  7. loyek590

loyek590

no kidding, we are use to people saying lies and writing lies. I guess now we have to watch for people taking pictures of lies. I should have known it was a joke, shame on me if you screw me once, and...and...well, I'm not going to get lied to anymore.

#17     Jan 28, 2015
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Not really a new lesson, though we're all victims on occasion.

“Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

#18     Jan 28, 2015
  9. Perhaps I should look for that video of the guy a few years back at the townhall meeting declaring that govt should keep its damn hands off his Medicare to make a more precise point.

[​IMG]

Tao is a bitter little man. It is funny how little he knows.

#19     Jan 28, 2015
  10. loyek590

loyek590

the government needs to get entirely out of the medical business (unless they want to create some kind of medical savings plan) That's why soc security and food stamps work and medicare doesn't. I have no problem with the gov giving people money. I have a BIG problem with people sending the gov (me the taxpayer) a bill. Why not every retired person over 65 just send the government a bill each month to cover expenses? That's basically all medicare does.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    #20     Jan 28, 2015