Random

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BSAM, May 10, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm...That's random.

#3811     Mar 20, 2015
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Got me in about 12 miles today on the Trek.
    Been thinking about a new one, but these good bicycles last forever (almost).

#3812     Mar 22, 2015
  3. BSAM

BSAM

It's all about the freedom, baby!
    All about the freedom.

#3813     Mar 22, 2015
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I don't like saying this, but Russell Westbrook will be the MVP of the NBA this season.
    (That's right...You heard it here first.)

#3814     Mar 22, 2015
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Can you really ever have too much fun?
    There's seems to be a lot of crabby people out there these days.
    Life's way too short, but they don't realize it.
    I got little time for braggarts, blowhards, "bad asses", and other "life losers".
    I just got way better things to do.
    Anybody else riding in that boat?
    I usually go down that road less traveled.
    I like it that way.

#3815     Mar 22, 2015
  6. hughb

hughb

There's a guy (Let's call him Bulldog Face) who frequents many of the same bars that I do. He's been 86'd from all of them at one time or another for getting excessively drunk and getting in to fights. (He's been let back in to most of them, he's a big spender.) I've actually heard one person say to Bulldog Face, "Because I don't like you" when Bulldog Face asked said person why he didn't say hi. I've never heard anyone say anything nice about Bulldog Face.

Here's the thing about him though - he just wants someone to listen to him. I will sit next to him from time to time when I see him at a bar and he just wants to talk while someone sits and listens to him. One night after I had listened to him for almost 2 hours straight (I was barely holding on!), he just smiled broadly and thanked me for listening to him. I'd never seen him smile before.

Anyway, I still try to avoid him if I can, he still has a very negative presence. But it did make me feel good to have made him feel good.

#3816     Mar 23, 2015
  7. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

a few quotes from my favorite American.

#3817     Mar 23, 2015
  8. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

America is built on a tilt and everything loose slides to California. Mark Twain

#3818     Mar 23, 2015
  9. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

mt01.png

#3819     Mar 23, 2015
  10. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

mt02.png

#3820     Mar 23, 2015