Racism is White America’s HIV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#31     Aug 6, 2014
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

[​IMG]

#32     Aug 7, 2014
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#33     Aug 7, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#34     Aug 7, 2014
  5. What makes an economy stronger?

#1... Having a higher percentage of middle class citizens with middle-class wage paying jobs.

Not only did America screw up and give many of our middle class manufacturing jobs away to China and other places... thus increasing our percentage of economic lower class and poor... we're now importing millions of illegal immigrants to increase our percentage of lower class and poor even further.

Why would we do that?

(I believe I know why. Most Americans don't want to accept the real reason.)

:mad:

#35     Aug 7, 2014
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

#36     Aug 7, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

#37     Aug 7, 2014
  8. Sounds like another racially based case of prosecutorial overreach. Black victim, white defendant, prosecutors see a slam dunk and chance to posture for the media.

Someone is pounding your door down at 4 AM, WTF are you supposed to do? Db would cower in the corner, whimpering please don't hurt me.

Let's not forget who gave the advice to shoot them through the door with a shotgun. Good ole Joe Biden. Guess he was just kidding. The Detroit police chief himself advised homeowners to arm themselves and be prepared to deal with invaders.

The homeowner, in the clearness of 20-20 hindsight, overreacted. He should have waited until they actually kicked the door in to shoot. Of course, that might have been too late if they came in shooting themselves or if he missed.

Most of us see a tragic miscalculation, brought on by a drunk woman's irresponsible action. DB no doubt imagines the KKK is alive and well.

#38     Aug 7, 2014
  9. bone

bone

The title and OP of this thread is racist.

#39     Aug 7, 2014
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If it disturbs you, you should contact the author of the article and let him know.

#40     Aug 7, 2014