R.I.P. - Don Bright

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Aug 27, 2015.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Sad to hear this, but I'm sure brother Don is in a better place.
    And, yes, Don always made ET a "bright(er)" place.
    We'll see you again, brother Don!

#11     Aug 27, 2015
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

So sorry to hear this news.

#12     Aug 27, 2015
  3. Goodbye Don. Read him for many years, here and in Stocks and Commodities.

One of the Good Guys.

#13     Aug 27, 2015
  4. Occam

Occam

Sad to hear it. I really miss Don's posts on ET; he could keep a thread positive even when other posters turned nasty. I don't think I've seen anyone else online with a greater ability to rise above the muck.

The warmth of his personality was obvious even on an online forum. He will be missed.

#14     Aug 27, 2015
    Alpha Trader and traderob like this.
  5. ,Don Bright made me into the man I am today, :confused:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    #15     Aug 27, 2015
  6. I spoke with him on the phone once, and it was a long time ago... I was thinking of him for no reason recently now this... I loved that radio show he had with the funny intro music: "my future is so bright I have to wear shades" hehe..

#16     Aug 27, 2015
  7. I always liked Don Bright's posts. He was one of the few genuine people on ET.

:)

#17     Aug 27, 2015
  8. jj1111

jj1111

Donny who loved trading. Good night, sweet prince.

#18     Aug 27, 2015
  9. He always returned my PMs on here when i was just starting out... I would ask him questions about all kinds of stuff, and he would write me back pages sometimes.. That is exactly the kind of culture i appreciate here on ET..

#19     Aug 27, 2015
  10. rickf

rickf

Never met him but his posts were cordial, polite, and his TASC columns rather informative. There was no ego from what I could see and he truly wanted to help people become better traders. RIP.

#20     Aug 27, 2015
    cdcaveman likes this.