Quick question for the newbie Forex scalpers

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Trankuility, Jan 12, 2015.

1. doggyfx

doggyfx

Greed Greed Greed Greed gimme more piiiips I can't stop :D

#31     Jun 20, 2015
  2. Maxue

Maxue

I found the largest difficult for me is to keep stable profit, and it's difficult to find the market movement, maybe I need more time to analyse.

#32     Jul 16, 2015
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

The same for me. As I mentioned before, greed urge me to make hasty trades which eat all my profit and even drive to losses. Money management is the key.

#33     Jul 17, 2015
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Periods of awesome ness where I role Profit, currently 14 times in a row, and uselessness where I'll almost role 14 losers in a row!

On 14 profits here, trying to a) not change, and b) adapt when market conditions change I'll still keep profiting.

#34     Jul 18, 2015
  5. Stress and Inconsistency. Scalping needs to be in a good mood at fixed times for limited periods of time to avoid burn outs. I scalp for fun every now and then, but it plays an insignificant role in my overall performance

#35     Jul 19, 2015
  6. yeah its a misconception when traders think scalping is simple when its really not, im not much of a scalper of my hotforex account but i do try to improve my scalping every now and then, for now im sticking to swings.

#36     Aug 2, 2015
  7. 1. , scalping risk is usually bigger than its reward reward
    2. Its stressfull trade for me, even if i use low spread broker like Tickmill or ICMrkts
    3.i prefer intraday, i can have wide stoploss, have enough room for price movement, and can set balance Risk reward ratio

#37     Aug 25, 2015
  8. I do agree scalping does take a lot of time and it does come with stress, but scalpers are still the largest earners in forex trading imo. thats why a lot of broker impose strict rules against them and usually unjust rules if you ask me,

#38     Aug 26, 2015
  9. w3c

w3c

First struggle is maintaining your account due to high-volume trading. Large fund + money management and multiple trades are scalper requirements. One more thing is the spread, lower spread is better. I only scalp in NonFarm or Rate Hike news release.

#39     Sep 14, 2015