Questions about forex ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Crywolf, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Everyone is able to learn how to trade. It's pretty easy if you start by using the demo accounts. I personally have used them and I have to say that they have worked out pretty well for me. The demo accounts are great because demo Forex account is essentially a virtual trading platform where you can buy and sell various currencies without risking real money. In providing this service, Forex brokers replicate live online Forex trading within a test environment where no trade actually gets sent to the market.

#31     Oct 9, 2015
  2. Maxue

Maxue

No need to become economist for forex trading, but firstly you need to know how it works and try to analyze forex market trend.

#32     Nov 10, 2015
  3. Nope. Just learn to read the charts.

#33     Nov 10, 2015
  4. pinfire

pinfire

Forex market is difficult to predict we can not apply any fix formula or software to get exact results. Here work is on estimations and on your brain's quick performance in changing market situation .You have to make a plan for trading and decide how much and how you have to trade then you can be a good trader.

#34     Nov 12, 2015
  5. Beat

Beat

You need to have a head on your shoulders...

#35     Nov 26, 2015
  6. vic84

vic84

Prediction is very important in forex trading, but to learn it you have to spend a lot of time in trading.

#36     Nov 29, 2015
  7. jamesvo

jamesvo

By reading news and have a strong foundation on FA, you can have good prediction movement on a pair.

#37     Dec 1, 2015
  8. Agree, cuz there are players behind that number. So you also need to understand why those numbers are moving by following up some news...

#38     Dec 2, 2015