Price Action - NQ III

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lajax, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Gringo

Gringo

There was a one short entry and a stop out and then a long entry and a stop out. What do you do when you have these two in a row?

#21     Apr 18, 2015
    Bern and dbphoenix like this.
  2. lajax

lajax

A TR is defined; therefore no trades until the price BO and RET the UL or LL of the TR

I suppose you refer to these two (?)

tr.png

If you have no problem to indicate the entries; I appreciate it thanks :)

#22     Apr 18, 2015
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I think Gringo is giving you a pop quiz. ;)

#23     Apr 18, 2015
    lajax likes this.
  4. Gringo

Gringo

It was to let you know you're not alone. Your entries based on TR were fine. After the duality (sounds so much cooler) you chose to wait for BO.

#24     Apr 18, 2015
    lajax likes this.
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Not only that, he's read the material.

I wonder if that has anything to do with his being able to apply it to market movements?

Hmmm

#25     Apr 18, 2015
  6. Gringo

Gringo

He's not caught on the wrong side for large losses. That itself is something pretty amazing. With time the rhythm becomes easier to judge. After @fortydraws he's the one who has not faltered much. The future is looking promising.

#26     Apr 18, 2015
    Bern and lajax like this.
  7. lajax

lajax

March 31st

Prep - Context

daily 1.png

daily 2.png

daily 3.png

Plan the trades.

Plan the trades 1.png

Trades:

I had some issues with the image of the trades because I did not save it, anyway I had the data of the NT and below is a reproduction of how was the day

trades.png

Total trades: 5
    3W/2L = (-2,25)

#27     Apr 20, 2015
  8. lajax

lajax

April 1st

Prep - Context

daily 1.png

Plan the trades.

Plan the trades 1.png
    Plan the trades 2.png

Trades:

trades.png

#28     Apr 20, 2015
  9. lajax

lajax

April 2

Prep - Context

daily 1.png

daily 2.png

Plan the trades.

Plan the trades 1.png

Trades:

trades.png

(-7,75 pts) :(

#29     Apr 21, 2015
  10. Handle123

Handle123

Lajax,

I notice you take trend trades inside the range of lowest low/highest high bar of swing, I avoid those as too often for me they are losers. Often times big bars are indicating end of trends and will often have Secondary bars that fail to continue trend to go other way. Many that only do Price Action don't study enough Price Action of individual bars in relationship of overall trend and swing.

The short you made around 9:14, for one, if retracement bar not deep enough, often times not enough profit as price is trying to get to lowest low and couple ticks, plus difference between pivot lows is showing it is about to reverse, continue of trend should rip on down through the lows. Those lows are making like triple lows. Triple top at 9:10 to short. Triple bottom 9:50.
    Wow, you look at all those charts? I like using 60 minutes, but to me sometimes too much is too much.

#30     Apr 21, 2015