Poll Finds Most in U.S. Hold Dim View of Race Relations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, Freddie Gabfly complains in feedback multiple times, after being banned multiple times, and this is your response to Komissar, did you even get off your knees when you wrote this message?

#41     Jul 24, 2015
    PiggyBank and der_kommissar like this.
  2. lol, it's not nearly as pathetic as being banned four times...I think it's entirely relevant to the discussion...You're just butt hurt because he's one of your leftist buddies...

#42     Jul 24, 2015
  3. Ricter

Ricter

We're a more stratified society and have a class of "untouchables" emerging.
    All of that can be explained by the Great Recession, and decades-old trends. No president of any party would have been able to reverse the effects of the GR unless a very different approach to stimulating the economy had been used (hint, neither the Laissez Fairey, nor voodoo economics).

#43     Jul 24, 2015
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You've been banned yourself twice, so stfu.

#44     Jul 24, 2015
  5. When you have, as Obama has, Al Sharpton as your personal advisor on race relations it should come as no surprise that said race relations go down the toilet. When you take every single opportunity, as Obama has, to be the wedge rather than a bridge, it should come as no surprise that race relations are getting worse. When you fabricate, as Obama has, racism where no racism exists, it should come as no surprise that racist blacks will exploit that, and white people will question the fabrication. When you infer, as Obama and his minions have and do, that the mere act of asking a question will be considered racist, it should come as no surprise that most people, white and black, will say enough already. Time for a change.

#45     Jul 24, 2015
    Tom B and Max E. like this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

nope, i had my account deleted when i changed handles, completely different but i wouldnt expect someone like you to know the difference.

#46     Jul 24, 2015
  7. This is a seriously great post. Sums it up perfectly.

#47     Jul 24, 2015
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He isn't butt hurt. He is profoundly unintelligent.

Race relations? Pfft.

I avoid racists and these days that means I avoid, eschew and shun them. I simply do not accept responsibility for what happened 400 years ago. I wasn't there. The most rabidly racist people you will encounter in the United States are black. Facts:

In 1860 there were 320,000 africans in the United States and 13,000 of them were enslaved in the south. Exceedingly few present day african-americans are descended from slaves.

The largest owner of african slaves in South Carolina was a free black man.

The first owner of an african slave in the United States was... a free black man.

Of all blacks enslaved in africa only 6-8% went to the United States, the rest went to Muslim countries where they were treated far more brutally than those in the USA.

Not currently my problem but when they start digging up George Washington or other founders I will make it my problem and we are well on our way to it.

#48     Jul 24, 2015
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Race relations go "down the toilet" every time there is a recession and the table scraps grow scarce; and this recession was major. Blaming Obama is just a reflection of ongoing ODS.

#49     Jul 24, 2015
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nonsense.

The Obama regime exhibits extreme racial bias in all matters which emboldens those inclined toward racial militancy.

A group of black "civic leaders" yesterday illegally started digging up the grave of General Nathan Bedford Forrest. I predict they will not be charged with felony desecration nor sued by the Forrest family after DOJ intervention.

Obama broke it. Now he owns it.

#50     Jul 24, 2015
    PiggyBank likes this.