Poll: Do you believe DBPhoenix's writings can make you a profitable trader?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ditch, Feb 23, 2015.

Do you believe DBPhoenix's writings can make you a profitable trader?

1. Yes

42 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

48 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. Hey, this site needs all the support it can garner. CNBC shut ins posing as gurus, crank engineers and third world dreamers, they are all here--- I try to point folks in the right direction, but in the end, its all entertainment. There is clearly something wrong with the person for believing despite no evidence so just be humored surf

#11     Feb 23, 2015
    Ditch likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No. Him writing on a website will not make me any profits.

#12     Feb 23, 2015
    dbphoenix likes this.
  3. Pigsky

Pigsky

I have come to see that this is fascinating from a psychological standpoint.... It is as if some people have created fantasy "second lives" on the internet, others appear to willfully delude themselves from the truth. As you say, there cannot be good reasons behind it.... perhaps loneliness, mental illness, depression, addiction, etc..........

I once tried to learn from similar forum gurus, and totally believed all of it for a while...... but eventually I came to realization that it was a wizard of oz show. So I understand why this entices people....... the promise of life-changing amounts of money is very very enticing indeed........

#13     Feb 23, 2015
    marketsurfer and Ditch like this.
  4. Ditch

Ditch

That's how this character measures success in his "life".

#14     Feb 24, 2015
  5. JTrades

JTrades

Based on the near perfect Fib ratio of the poll results, I'd say dbphoenix is The One!

db-fib.png

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    #15     Feb 24, 2015
  6. I'm still waiting on someone to say that they studied the Wyckoff course and found it to be bullshit.

#16     Feb 24, 2015
    i960 likes this.
  7. I voted yes! But whether I can internalise the knowledge in Db's writings to make it profitable in my trading is my own responsibility.

#17     Feb 24, 2015
  8. Ditch

Ditch

It's the ramblings of the guru that is BS.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    #18     Feb 24, 2015
  9. Ditch

Ditch

Obviously you haven't read some of the stuff he writes about Christians and Americans on the P&R forum. It's pure hate.

#19     Feb 24, 2015
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

In my trading life? Of course.

#20     Feb 24, 2015