PolishDayTrader - Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by arna, Nov 14, 2014.

1. arna

arna

Long DVN for 1000$ profit.

#81     Feb 25, 2016
  2. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. 1962 was tested last week. This is most important resistance level at this moment. If it breaks, next level is 1991 and double bottom formation could move index up by 130-140 points. But so far we finished week at 1948 so bears have still chance. Watching also 1891 as important support level.
    Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#82     Feb 28, 2016
  3. arna

arna

Finally I added english subtitles to video about few transactions that I made last year on PGF during big drop on markets that took place on 24.08.2015. Here are few transaction (from over few hundreds) that I made on PGF.

To enable subtitles you click on right down corner on this video:

#83     Mar 3, 2016
  4. arna

arna

I’ve been trading just 2 days last week – on Thursday and Friday. But it was worth it. Great moves on Oil&Gas and Energy stocks. Most of them moved 50-250% in last week. That is a lot!!!

I think this week there will be a lot of good signales there – both on short and long side. I was mostly focused on 2 stocks CHK and SDRL. On SDRL I made 1% of it’s volume on Friday – more than 1 mln shares [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#84     Mar 6, 2016
  5. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. 1962 was finally tested and we had a great move up. At this moment we are at important resistance level on daily/weekly chart. Please take a look at charts below.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#85     Mar 6, 2016
  6. arna

arna

Again I was focused on Energy/Gas/Oil sector. So only trading stocks from these sectors. Additionaly I traded VXX on Thursday’s pre market. After ECB decision great volatility and volume.

Last week market movers. Here you will find some stocks that I’ve been trading, top gainers, review of sectors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#86     Mar 13, 2016
  7. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. 2020-30 area reached. Here you can find very important resistance level on daily/weekly charts. Take a look at charts below.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#87     Mar 13, 2016
  8. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. 2020-30 area reached and we had a breakout there. Next important level that I’ve been watching is 2080. Have a great trading week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#88     Mar 20, 2016
  9. arna

arna

Some transactions on SDRL with 2500$ profit.

To see subtitles just enable english subtitles on video below:

#89     Mar 23, 2016
  10. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. I’m still watching 2080 as important resistance level. Last week shorter – on Friday markets were closed. I haven’t been trading last week – I will be back to trading in few days I think :) Have a great trading week!

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#90     Mar 27, 2016