PolishDayTrader - Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by arna, Nov 14, 2014.

1. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. 2080 level almost reached. At this moment S&P 500 is near to some important resistance levels between 2070-2100.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#91     Apr 3, 2016
  2. arna

arna

Today few transaction on CHK which I made recently. Another stock from energy&oil sector. This group of stocks were in play in begginig of March.
    You will hear about it in video below (to see subtitles just enable english subtitles on video below):

#92     Apr 5, 2016
  3. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. 2080 again almost reachced. But anyway still few point left. Take a look at last few daily candles on S&P 500. Usually after this kind of pattern nice dynamic move up or down happen.
    Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly interval:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#93     Apr 10, 2016
  4. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. 2080 tested. After few days of consolidation S&P 500 we have a breakout above 2065. Looks like S&P 500 should be driven by earnings reports this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#94     Apr 17, 2016
  5. arna

arna

Very interesting market, good signals, but not the best trading on my side. Back slowly I’m back on my trading track. More and more stocks that I like to trade (because of price/volatility/volume) publish their financial reports. .

Last week market movers. Here you will find some stocks that I’ve been trading, top gainers, review of sectors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#95     Apr 23, 2016
  6. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. Volatility on S&P 500 last week was low. I don’t like this kind of session, but anyway like always there were many nice stocks to trade. But always with great volatility there is much more to do [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#96     Apr 23, 2016
  7. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. Very interesting finish of last week. Nice reversal made on bigger volume and volatility. Especially you should take a look at daily chart – another lower highs. I hope for some more move down in next week.

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly, monthly interval:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#97     May 1, 2016
  8. arna

arna

Welcome to S&P 500 analysis. I think there might be nice reversal on S&P 500. Lower highs on daily interval – confirm that. Volume was lower than week before, but anyway volatility remain on the same level. 1600 stocks will publish earnings reports this week – that should drive the market! Have a nice trading week [​IMG]

Below you will find updated charts of S&P 500 – on hourly, daily and weekly, monthly interval!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#98     May 8, 2016
  9. arna

arna

Back on green side ;) I do again feel the market, but what is more important I totally focused on strategy that I am good at. Last week mosly trade breakout strategy and tape reading strategies. This week about 1600 stocks will publish their financial reports, so there should be a lot of great stocks to trade!

Last week top gainer: [​IMG]

#99     May 8, 2016
  10. arna

arna

Few transaction from last week:

#100     May 12, 2016