Polar Temps... warming... all guesswork

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, May 15, 2015.

1. jem

jem

total lie... the article you presented from the al gore sponsored website... was based on models.... not science.

If you had the science... peer reviewed or otherwise... you would present it and I would cease stating it.

Stating that co2 can warm the atmosphere... does not mean that adding man made co2 does.

a. because co2 also cools the atmosphere and the warming quality of co2 goes down logarithmically.
    b. because its not a closed system for all we know
    c. because co2 levels trail ocean warming and cooling.

among other reasons.

#11     May 16, 2015

2. Here is the peer reviewed science.....now shut up and go away loon. There is no single paper that encapsulates it all as far as I can tell just as evolution, which I presume you must also therefore deny. Why I am trying to explain science to a delusional religious nut job is the real question.

https://www.skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-global-warming.htm

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Fourier#Discovery_of_the_greenhouse_effect

So jerm, ONE climatologist that denies AGW?

#12     May 16, 2015
  3. jem

jem

first of all that is speculation... not peer reviewed science showing man made co2 is causing warming.

for instance... ocean heating... can and probably is caused by submarine volcanoes and the sun.
    and that is just the first thing I read.

please state the what "science" you are talking about and then link to the peer reviewed part.

again after a quick read... the nasa page is just pointing out things which have changed...
    but we have been warming since the last ice age... that is not evidence that man made co2 is doing it.

in short you have not produced any science that man made co2 is causing warming.

#13     May 17, 2015

4. There is tons of science. I just showed you some. You just deny it. You cannot even come up with one climatologist that denies man made global warming.

In short you are a lying loon.

#14     May 17, 2015
  5. jem

jem

you linked to an al gore sponsored website that is not peer reviewed... and some anecdotal evidence of warming and a wiki page speaking of how atmospheric gases can hold in heat...

you did not link to peer reviewed science showing man made co2 is causing warming...
    why didn't you? its because no science like that exists... if it existed it would be granted the nobel prize...

#15     May 17, 2015

6. Still waiting.

Frankly, even I am a little surprised that there is not a single publishing, respected climatologist that denies man made global warming.

#16     May 17, 2015
  7. Did you see those things called references? See, they link to the science if you really wanted to see it. The fact that Gore donated to site is really quite beside the point. But it's all you got so I understand. You are getting desperate.

#17     May 17, 2015
  8. jem

jem

link to those references
    let us see the science for man made global warming.
    not a single one will show man made co2 is causing warming in our environment.

Why? because if it did you would present it... and it would have won a nobel prize.

that science does not exist.

#18     May 18, 2015

9. [​IMG]

#19     May 18, 2015
  10. jem

jem

there are dozens if not hundreds of peer reviewed papers showing the sun and tides look to be causing some or most of the warming and cooling. I have liked to those papers dozens of times.
    Check out the Humlum paper again.

we gave you a link of 31,000 scientists... who doubt the agw argument.

here is more info...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...cientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/

#20     May 18, 2015