PLEASE HELP: The best way to start trading ?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by sg2014, May 29, 2014.

1. I see your point AfterLOS, thank you for the story. In any case, if I don't search for a broker then which platform should I invest on?

#41     Nov 7, 2014
  2. Open an account with think or swim and listen to shadow trader for one month.
    Then follow other known free or cheap squawk boxes.
    by watching others trade live you will pick stuff up.

#42     Nov 7, 2014

3. Post #42 is a good place to start, go thru' their online stuff, take it slow, give it time, lots of it and let it sink in. You must have a system = method and that too might have to be constantly improved or even canned and start from scratch. Prepare to throw loads of paper into the trash as you scrap stuff that don't work.

Best waves in the universe are in EurUsd and if you just learned one instrument that could be it and it will keep you happy forever. Trade simulation for 1 year, then go small, smallest real money bets the broker will allow.

You have a good attitude, Patrick - I wish you the best

#43     Nov 8, 2014
  4. Hi AfterLOS,

Thank you for your support. I'm taking 'Elliots11'' advice but i'd like to know towards which broker or platform i should turn to. I've been contacted by Nakitrade, a Japanese broker, which seems to give importance in training me. What do you think? Thank you so much!

#44     Nov 10, 2014