Peter Schiff QE 4 is coming...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If you think that call was good, this one is positively masterful.

#11     Oct 31, 2014

2. Read the article in previous post, MT. Paying off debt has stopped for the most part now and they are back to loading up like there's no tomorrow. Can't you read straight text? I know you can't read charts for shite but the article is simple text.

Wrong about Amazon? I called it right, that's definitely the word. :D:D
    http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...rtunity-h-s-neckline-will-break-today.287316/

#12     Oct 31, 2014
  3. clacy

clacy

If you followed Peter Schiff's recommendations, you would be homeless right now.

Find me a pundit that's been more wrong than Schiff.

#13     Oct 31, 2014
  4. S2007S

S2007S

People keep laughing at him but he's right about everything ...wait and see ...everything is being juiced by the central banks around the world...everything is make believe at this point in the markets until one day you wake up and realize after the fact that everything they done to prop up the markets actually did more harm than good...wait till the next collapse ...it will be worse than the financial crisis from only a few years ago....all this QE is creating asset bubbles....he called the housing bubble of 2007 and he will be right when the next collapse takes place.

#14     Oct 31, 2014
  5. clacy

clacy

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not even arguing there won't be some serious financial problems ahead for the US and global economy, but Schiff is a buffoon. he is, as you said, a laughing stock. He has been calling Gold to the moon forever. He predicted hyper inflation, gold to $5,000/oz several years ago. Gold is down 30%+.

Quoting Schiff, is not helping your case because the guy is wrong 80% of the time. Of course, you know the broken clock saying. If you're a gold bug 100% of the time, occasionally you might get it right.

#15     Oct 31, 2014
  6. Oh my. This guy must've gotten cleaned out. LOL.
    I'm willing to bet that he won't admit he was wrong even though it's been months. Similar to Peter Schiff, ironically.

#16     Oct 31, 2014
  7. You're a sad case. But hey...it's your money you're losing, not mine. And by the way, it takes between 75-80 years for a deleveraging to occur. The most recent one in 2007 was the result of the releveraging that occurred after the 1929 deleveraging. This crap that you all are trying to sell us, this doom and gloom, won't be relevant until around 2085. I understand that you haven't done your homework and that you don't know that this has happened before, so I can no longer entertain you.

#17     Oct 31, 2014
  8. Why does it matter what is the right philosophy or the wrong. I would think whether your pnl is red or black is the only thing that matters in a trading forum...

#18     Oct 31, 2014
  9. I agree...but the problem is when you have people using their philosophy to encourage others to place a trade.

#19     Oct 31, 2014
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Wait and see ? You've been posting these absurd, lunatic ideas for 6 years. There is no way a strong trading strategy could ever have developed based on what you said then and what you say now.

#20     Nov 1, 2014