Paul Tudor Jones Trading Rules

Discussion in 'Trading' started by JamesL, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Number 6 of the do's and number 10 of the don'ts are really the main rules here. Yes--he could trade Elliott Wave or any other system using those 2 rules.--Anyone could--

#21     Jul 14, 2015
  2. Im not attacking.

PTJ is a trading and business hero of mine. One just needs to understand what they are reading and why it was published. In no way am i saying that all of PTJs rules are designed to mislead--

Just trying to get people to think rather than take platitudes at face value.

Peace

#22     Jul 14, 2015
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Surf I am not going to get caught in the "Marketsurfer Vortex of Bullshit" on here. I have no idea why you act like such a loudmouth jackass on here, but are apparently a good guy outside of this site. There are some good guys on here and I think Baron does a good job with the place, so instead of ripping your jackass persona to shreds on here in your threads like I have done in the past, am staying away from your nonsense and your threads. You start those threads for one reason......to draw attention to yourself....even if it is to be ridiculed. Posting on them just brings the place down.

You know exactly why that post is BS, so does everyone else. Taking a shot at PTJ and talking out your ass about how most traders are poor. You failed at trading and now are a journalist.....everyone gets it. You come on here and spend most of your energy trying to bring everyone down and tell guys they can't be successful. To quote you, "Why all the jealousy?".

Anyways......I didn't forget a thing. Baron reeled you in and got you to behave and keep your crap contained to your own threads. Hopefully for your sake he doesn't see what's starting on this thread. You didn't get banned for a third time and I lost the bet. The bet was loser has to make a 100 dollar donation to the winner's choice of charity in the winner's name. I figured you would have let me know by now. Tell me where you want it to be sent and I will either do it online if possible or mail a check to the charity and then scan the copy of the cashed check and email it to you.

#23     Jul 14, 2015
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. :D

#24     Jul 14, 2015
  5. > choice of charity in the winner's name

Finally something good coming out of Surf h8 !

#25     Jul 14, 2015
    marketsurfer likes this.
  6. How about linking me to the terms of the bet not stuff that was said afterwards. Then, i ill give the coordinates to where to send the bill.

No need for the gonzo hate vibe. I never tell anyone they can't be successful-- in fact, i believe the opposite-- nor have i ever taken a shot at PTJ-- how dare you make such an allegation.

With that said, certain methods clearly don't have strong odds of success-- what's wring with pointing this out??

surf

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    #26     Jul 14, 2015
  7. EPrado

EPrado

Quote from EPrado:

Well you did not mention charity....just checking.
    Yes, if you win, your chosen charity will get $100 from me. If I win, you will make a $100 donation to my chosen charity. Thanks. Surf

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/surfer-alerts.263424/page-210#post-3865997

About halfway down. It's funny how your selective memory remembers certain things. Have you been "Buying" YM futures in Sept and using December's price as an exit to gain (or most likely lessen the losses). That was a hoot. You did that a few times. Was a huge tell about how you are really a paper trader. I have been trading futures outright for a long time, made mistakes on getting out of too many lots, but exiting in the wrong month? Never.

Anyways...don't hate you. Just calling you out for what you are on here. Trust me...I am not the only one who sees what you are on here.

#27     Jul 14, 2015
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Geez, surf! You said people who believed PTJ still supported all of the listed rules were naive. That's an attack.
    So you have nothing to say other than proclaiming (without evidence) that Jones no longer supports all of the listed rules.

Typical.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    #28     Jul 14, 2015
  9. Ok, Eprado. Thanks for acknowledging losing the bet. That's really all i wanted to hear-- do what u see fit with the money.

peace. Surf

#29     Jul 14, 2015
  10. EPrado

EPrado

If there is a charity you want let me know. If not we do work with a charity down here that rescues dogs (Siberian Huskies to be exact. We have 2 at our house). I will gladly donate the money to them in your name. Let me know.

#30     Jul 14, 2015