Paul Tudor Jones to Open Palm Beach Office

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Autodidact

Autodidact

I do, that's why I live in South Florida. You don't even need to go to the beach to see them, a mall will do.

#11     Jun 29, 2015
    marketsurfer likes this.
  2. No question about it. I wish i moved here many years ago when i had the chance. It's heaven for single guys--particullarly those "sheltered" living in the north--

Speaking of malls-- i think its called "the shops at bal harbour" there's an italian restaurant there-- forget the name-- but its like a non- stop model catwalk everytime i have been there.

surf

#12     Jun 29, 2015
  3. i960

i960

Maybe all the Latinas can help breed out the crazy gene from the rest of the Floridians. :)

#13     Jun 29, 2015
  4. Thanks for the post Surf! Actually at Laguardia right now on my way down to PB. Hired eight new guys to the desk and instead of putting them on the NYC desk it made sense to expand the WPB office - they start Monday. Arrive mid day - is there really lightening at the moment?

#14     Jul 4, 2015
  5. Hi,

Yes, u must have brought the rain! Lol!! its storming on palm beach island right now. I was in Boynton this morning, raining there also. This is the first substantial rain in weeks.

How long will you be here? Maybe we can link up for lunch or coffee next week?

Are u the same WW from VN's shop?

surf

#15     Jul 4, 2015
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Surf, is PTJ going to attend one of your meetups? You meet Doug Kass yet?

#16     Jul 4, 2015
  7. #17     Jul 4, 2015
  8. Hey Mav,

Great hearing from you. Our group is rapidly growing and we are working on a few really unique events for next season. Hopefully, you can drop by to one or more.

Unfortunately, i really can't talk about our members or folks who attend the events.

surf

#18     Jul 4, 2015
  9. Very interesting-- i was not aware of the CT tax hike-- we are betting on a mass migration, so yeah, this could be the final straw for ct headquarters. Thanks!! surf

#19     Jul 4, 2015