Ottawa top city for Ashley Madison Customers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Ricter

Ricter

She wouldn't go that far. She'd boot me outta the house, and we already know how our assets will be divided. It would simply be the prompt she needs to get her ass in gear and throw me out. My freedom this third time around is gonna cost me big time.

But then, they say some animals will chew their own leg off to get out of a trap.
    : )

#61     Aug 21, 2015
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Its unfathomable that all of these government shit heads were stupid enough to put their work email address on that site, when they are too stupid to create a new email address to cheat on their spouse it just goes to show the caliber of people we have working in the government...... People who are far too incompetent to make it in the real world.

#62     Aug 21, 2015
  3. She must be a real babe.:cool:,

#63     Aug 21, 2015
  4. jem

jem

agreed.
    its almost as stupid as having presidential ambitions and doing what hillary did with her emails.

#64     Aug 21, 2015
  5. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#65     Aug 22, 2015
    traderob likes this.
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Only been married once. Just celebrated 27 years.

I don't plan to get her upset. I saw what that Swedish woman did to Tiger Woods. Imagine what a German woman would do to me.

:)

#66     Aug 22, 2015
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Ashley Madison faces $578M Canadian class-action lawsuit
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ashle...-class-action-lawsuit-193217792--finance.html

Two Canadian law firms have filed a $578 million class-action lawsuit against the companies that run Ashley Madison after a hacker group's data breach exposed some 39 million memberships in the adultery website earlier this week.

Charney Lawyers and Sutts, Strosberg LLP, both of Ontario, said Friday that they filed the lawsuit on behalf of Canadians who subscribed to Ashley Madison and whose personal information was disclosed to the public. The website, with its slogan "Life is short. Have an affair," is marketed to facilitate extramarital relationships.

(More at above url)

#67     Aug 22, 2015
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#68     Aug 25, 2015
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#69     Aug 25, 2015
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#70     Aug 26, 2015