Olympic lifters/Crossfit workout and diet thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by drownpruf, Mar 20, 2014.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

GP's will come at you with this, or even a 21g 1.5":eek:
    Am ONLY using this to draw up, and usually use a 20 or 21.
    [​IMG]

#511     Oct 17, 2014
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Is a nightmare trying to hold a pick up my phone, then hold it with one hand, and maintain sterile technique, so as always, don't do as I do, but... Also, note the sharpie writing on the barrel. Is purely out of necessity for bodybuilding, as yes, I've mixed up what was what in each syringe.:eek: 95% won't even need to do that, as Depo Test is all they're using. And for me, lol.. Yeah, am one of them now.:( Well, for now.. Liver too important..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#512     Oct 17, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Since I was too lazy to order $9 worth of needles only, will burn one of my 25g 5/8" I do use for injecting, for just the needle. Yes, am twisting off the needle that went in the rubber stopper, re-capping it, then twisting on a brand new needle for sterile technique, as I don't consider the one that went through the stopper to be sterile anymore, whatsoever. Yeah, all docs use the same needle, I know.. For me, am anal about keeping down scar tissue, and of course, sterility.
    [​IMG]

#513     Oct 17, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

To compare the 25g 5/8" to a 22g 1.5" even my phone doesn't capture, but you all get the gist of the size difference..
    [​IMG]

#514     Oct 17, 2014
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Switching the 22g used to draw oil to the 25g. And yes, you guys can get away with doing this, using a 25 5/8" unless really carrying some body fat. I also mainly inject in the quads with the 25g 5/8" as my glutes are war torn from years of 22g abuse (ignorance), lol.
    [​IMG]
    Also notice nothing touches the table, nor do my gloved* hands touch the leur lock area.

* Washing hands well is usually all that's necessary. I like to inject after shower, as am clean, and is easy.

#515     Oct 17, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

You'll observe the brand new (uncapped) 25g 5/8" on the same syringe I used to draw up. For those not using slin pins to backload, stop here, and inject.
    [​IMG]

#516     Oct 17, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ready to backload. And I do like the Terumo brand as I can peel back just enough plastic to get the plunger out, but keep the entire syringe in the sterile packing the entire time. Just showing this for image use, but hell, I do but the 10 packs of slin pins, and they're not in packing except for the bag they're in, so no worries. Again, I'm anal about the way I do this, but will point out, have never had a sterile abscess, and in the late 90's, having a sterile abscess at one time or another, was part of being in the top of the NPC, and certainly among the IFBB guys I'd notice with them on a delt, or worse, bicep!:eek:
    [​IMG]

#517     Oct 17, 2014
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ready to fill. Note, DO NOT uncap the slip pin! Am just showing this for illustration of what a 29g 1/2" looks like for those who don't know.
    [​IMG]

#518     Oct 17, 2014
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Again, this is a nightmare to do with one hand for pics, but you'll observe the brand new 25g 5/8" going into the back of the insulin syringe. And I was holding the plunger between my teeth during pics, to avoid the rubber touching ANYTHING. In addition, I never touch even the new needle to the inside of the slin syringe's barrel! Don't want it touching the sides at all, but couldn't keep from it during the pics. Rest of you, just let it drip/spray into the slin syringe, trying not to touch the needle to the sides. Again, is overkill, but am who I am when it comes to this..
    [​IMG]

#519     Oct 17, 2014
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ok, the pharmacy (Rx) Depo Testosterone I'm using here is 200mg/ml, meaning .25ml is 50mg. When I get to the 20mark, I REALLY slow down, as overfilling is easy to do.
    [​IMG]
    Notice I've put the plunger in just enough to keep from falling out. Why not turn it up, and push? Lol! Oil will spray out. Let it run back down to the rubber stopper, then push it up.

#520     Oct 17, 2014