Odumbo To Make Nice With Communists, Now...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 17, 2014.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Obama engaged in a little hyperbole to make a point. It's done all the time. No big deal.

Dickhead calls him "Odumbo" and shouts that he's DESTROYING THE COUNTRY.

Can the wingnuts see any difference here?

#81     Dec 19, 2014
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

And you whine about a murderer and rapist who apparently 'suffered' for 26 minutes. Odd that you apparently are supportive of such scum.

Odumbo said what he said. He's the ultimate racist (and liar). Is your tiny feeble mind capable of comprehending that? Go play with your Judy Garland memorabilia.

#82     Dec 19, 2014
  3. Let's see... the average wage of Cubans is $20/mo... offers/poses no significant economic value to US.

Cuba is small, close to USA... and therefore poses no significant geographic value.

So... why the "make nice", now?

I say... to curry more Hispanic support. IOW, Odumbo's gestures to Cuba are nothing more than political BS... to secure the Hispanic vote to DemoCraps.

(Could Odumbo stoop any lower?)

#83     Dec 19, 2014
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Not odd that you have no idea what I was talking about, which was the hypocrisy of the right with regard to torture.

Yes, he did, just as you say what you say. But you have proven again and again that you are far closer to being the ultimate racist and liar.

Perhaps you should go back to playing with your Klan action figures.

#84     Dec 19, 2014
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That's it! You've got it! It's common knowledge that the number 1 issue among Hispanics is the status of Cuba.

#85     Dec 19, 2014
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Wanna make a wager? Wanna point out a lie .. any lie I have told.

You see Mr. Mental Midget .. Odumbo has lied many times to the American public ... we can start with all the health care lies and move to the valet lies and could go plenty of other places.

And oh yes, I'm a racist. That's why I've volunteered 13 years working with kids of which 90+ or more are black.

Your stupidity knows no bounds ....

#86     Dec 19, 2014
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You keep talking but all I can hear is bleat . . . bleat . . . bleat . . .

#87     Dec 19, 2014
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

That's because you are surrounded by a herd of leftist sheep.

[​IMG]

#88     Dec 19, 2014
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

So you run away from discussion and you run away from a bet. And you claim I lie but can't back up your words. What's on the agenda this evening? A night of listening to Judy Garland records with popcorn?

#89     Dec 19, 2014
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually I'm surrounded by a herd of rightist sheep. But, fortunately, only here.

#90     Dec 19, 2014