Odumbo To Make Nice With Communists, Now...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 17, 2014.

1. And your guess would be wrong. This has been in the works for many years and was a stated aim of Obama's from the beginning.

And once again we have the curious situation where the right.....the majority of whom profess that they are Christian and want to keep Christ in Christmas and all that.....disagrees with the Pope.

#21     Dec 18, 2014
  2. So we have relations with Japan and Germany, both former enemies that cost us dearly. We have realtions with Viet Nam, Russia and China, none of which have stellar history with regard to human rights. But Cuba is the devil? Please. Let's not become like some piss quilbiling leftist all twisted up because there are only 16 contraceptives available instead of 20.

#22     Dec 18, 2014
  3. Ricter

Ricter

But then that leaves the possibility that Obama did something good, that possibly he's not the anti-Christ.

And we can't have that.

#23     Dec 18, 2014
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

But we could have him as a valet ... since all black professional males have been handed the keys at restaurants .. including him (or so he says).

#24     Dec 18, 2014
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

How many times do I have to say he's not qualified to be a valet!

:)

#25     Dec 18, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ok.. This is one time I agree with you.

#26     Dec 18, 2014
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not even remotely the same comparison. Cubans aren't waging a jihad and undeclared war on the US. All they're doing is trying to scrape a living.

#27     Dec 18, 2014
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I guess I think differently, but I see this as a PRISTINE OPPORTUNITY for three things:
    1. After this little love affair is "consumated" with the communist mother fuckers, we could sneak in so many contractors, it would boggle the mind just how fast these bastards would be shark food. Of course, I know Odickhead isn't thinking like me, but just imagine the message that would send to north korea, and iran if we did just that! Ooh rah!
    2. I've always wanted to completely beat the cold, and it would be nice to vacation in Cuba while I go pick out a few 57 Chevy's to buy, and ship back.
    3. I have a Cuban cigar habit, and after this, I've been very selfishly happy.

#28     Dec 18, 2014
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  9. Was America's embargo against Cuba because of its peasant citizenry or because of its Communist government?

#29     Dec 18, 2014
  10. Ricter

Ricter

#30     Dec 18, 2014
  11. LEAPup

LEAPup

I've not been around much, and am just learning of this. Hate to hear it. Both had good information to share with others.

#30     Dec 18, 2014