Obama Invites Immigrants to Avoid Oath of Allegiance, Pledge to Defend America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Where is the allegiance in this abacus? Where is the allegiance in this ABX? Who wins? Who is loses? Do immigrants design this? No.

#41     Jul 3, 2016
  2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :thumbsup:

#42     Jul 3, 2016
  3. I see and read so much on ET that say to reject the uneducated immigrants, to only accept immigrants with education, money.
    Ok, I understand. But do YOU UNDERSTAND that the educated, wealthy, connected AMERICANS in your country is rule the finance partition of your country? Do you understand is not uneducated poor people that bring your country to crisis? Is the educated financial partition of Americans that make the structure. So,so, so hard to believe people can blame poor immigrants for the demise of the wealthy, advanced country with a corrupt financial elite. So hard to believe the eyes look and blame immigrants with no power. I laugh.

#43     Jul 3, 2016
  4. Where is the money of the middle class Americans 401K they lose in the financial mortgage crisis? Is the money in the pocket of the immigrnats you hate and blame? Is the money in the pockets of Americans with connections to ABX? Take your bet.

#44     Jul 4, 2016