Obama Invites Immigrants to Avoid Oath of Allegiance, Pledge to Defend America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ha ha, another misguided democrat who just doesn't get it. The muslim ban may be the central pillar for democrats, but not for Trump supporters. Besides, it's better than Hilarys "central pillar". ha ha ha, you democrats crack me up.

#11     Jun 25, 2016
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Direct quotes from interviews done by reporters from CNN, CBS, and Bloomberg. Follow the links. Drumpf is caving on immigration.

#12     Jun 26, 2016
  3. Ricter

Ricter

That's good, because everything Drumpf has promised you guys he's dramatically weakened if not reversed himself on. Guaranteed you're not getting a thirty plus foot wall made of hardened concrete reinforced with rebar along the border, either.

#13     Jun 26, 2016
  4. piezoe

piezoe

There are many things wrong with my country, America. But too many immigrants is not one of them. America draws its strength from its immigrant population. Thank God for immigrants.

#14     Jun 26, 2016
  5. achilles28

achilles28

I watched the actual video. I'm sure you did not. Trump is barely audible in the video. I think the reporters question was barely audible to him. He gave a yea, sure whatever response. There's nothing here.

#15     Jun 26, 2016
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Links? When did Trump reverse on anything? Do you have any actual proof? Or do you just flap your gums ?

Huffington post is not an acceptable news source. Give me some video interviews where Trump said he won't build a wall. Give me a link to a video interview where Trump said he won't tax China. Or that he'll let in all the Muslims.

You've got zero proof. If you had legit proof, the Liberal media would be having a field day.

#16     Jun 26, 2016
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Most of the Republican party disagrees with you. And Thank God for them.

#17     Jun 26, 2016
  8. yes, we tried to tell you that right at the git go. It is you who imagined concrete (which is normal because you are a communist.)

#18     Jun 27, 2016
  9. legal

#19     Jun 27, 2016
  10. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#20     Jun 27, 2016