NRA Hijinks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course I don't. I carry the weapon to protect myself in those circumstances. When I go to the mall, or some other place with my child, I carry it there. That's why I carry. I don't simply carry a firearm to protect my child. Are you doing your best to argue every little obscure point in the hopes of finding something to latch onto here?

Again, this is absurd. A 7 year old isn't going to get in a gun fight with another 7 year old on the playground.

You clearly know zilch of children, suburban America or anything to do with guns apart from what you've read in the media.

#881     Sep 3, 2015
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Several states already have open carry and have had it for a long time. People don't walk around openly with firearms there because of it.

#882     Sep 3, 2015
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Your picture was making a reference to young people and guns. You can try to pretend all day that it's not the case, but it is. Regardless, now you know that the comparison is asinine.

#883     Sep 3, 2015
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm glad you realized how absurdly stupid this comment was and deleted it.

#884     Sep 3, 2015
  5. And that would otherwise be the only point of concern that you, as a parent, would have about the safety of your young child? That he will not engage in gun battle with a peer? Otherwise the coast is clear? Are you on medication?

#885     Sep 3, 2015
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Where did I say that is the only concern I have about the safety of my child?

Who is it again that is supposedly on medication?

#886     Sep 3, 2015
  7. Corrected it so that even you would understand it.

#887     Sep 3, 2015
  8. That was the scenario you presented. I didn't. So your child is otherwise not at any risk of any harm if his peers are not packing heat? Meanwhile, at all other times you are compelled to carry a gun to protect him? Are you for real?

#888     Sep 3, 2015
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, you brought up the possibility of danger when a child is alone. I told you that my 7 year old is alone at school and his soccer games. I further mentioned the total absurdity of thinking that he was in danger at those locations of gun violence.

Additionally, please show me the statement I supposedly made that says "I only carry a gun to protect my child". This is something you brought up today - the aspect of protecting the child - as if that's the sole reason I own a firearm or something.

#889     Sep 3, 2015
  10. Bullshit. How cool it must be to reframe and tailor other people's comments to your delight. That woman in Texas doesn't look like she's on a gun range. I doubt she's a minor.

#890     Sep 3, 2015