noob trader looking for some advice from pros

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by George Fonoe, Apr 14, 2015.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

No, I suggested that the best way of evaluating the opinions of others is not necessarily to ask the opinions of others. But, if that's the course you choose to follow, again best of luck to you.

(Incidentally, if your friend has been making a living at this for 20 years and hasn't heard of any of these people, that should be your first clue.)

#11     Apr 15, 2015
  2. hahahaha, you peeps are so naive. This thread is clearly an attempt to shill for the named vendor-- no wonder most of you lose in the markets, you fall for anything. surf

#12     Apr 15, 2015
    nursebee likes this.
  3. you could have just said like three words "they suck ass" and i would have been "thanks, man." conversation would have been over.

#13     Apr 15, 2015
  4. what the fuck, i am not shilling for anyone. why the hell is everyone on here a douchebag

#14     Apr 15, 2015
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

A Google search of "oscar carboni", first page, excepting Carboni's own venues:

Oscar Carboni Snake Oil Salesman? YES! livewithoscar ...

https://oscarsnakeoil.wordpress.com/
    Jun 4, 2010 - Oscar Carboni BUYER BEWARE! Please read this before joining. Not everything is as it looks at the OMNI Trading "Academy". Live with oscar ...

Oscar Carboni Snake Oil Salesman? YES!: DannyStang
    oscars
    nakeoil.blogspot.com/2009/04/dannystang.html
    Apr 17, 2009 - Live with Oscar with ex floor trader Michael Carboni or Is it Oscar Carboni or neither? My understanding is he was a 26 yr floor trader veteran ...

#15     Apr 15, 2015
    debitspread likes this.
  6. It must be Oscar himself trying to drum up some business. Nice catch, DB. surf

#16     Apr 15, 2015
  7. yeah i actually read those pages, that is why I am asking . if you look at the dates on those, it was fives years ago, i was wondering if anyone has a recent opinion.

surf, you are just a cynical douchebag. if i was shilling for him, this is sure as hell not a positive light at all for him.

#17     Apr 15, 2015
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You may do a search of ET if you like. There's been no mention of him since '09.

#18     Apr 15, 2015
  9. i searched his name on ET too but found nothing. that is why i started a post. from what i can tell he would go around stealing people's systems and them saying it is his own(the omni). I went into his chatroom and i didn't find any dissenting opinions(they all seem to be his lackeys). i have no idea how that fucker is still in business.

#19     Apr 15, 2015
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

My last post to this thread.

Again, good luck.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    #20     Apr 15, 2015