newbie in forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bency888, Oct 21, 2013.

1. control

control

There are many out there in this brokers section, I think you can always make your choice from there. <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="120"><colgroup><col width="120"></colgroup><tbody><tr height="17"> <td class="xl64" style="height:12.75pt;width:90pt" height="17" width="120">
    </td> </tr></tbody></table>

#11     Mar 7, 2014
  2. foss

foss

Learning the basics of forex can be useful to you as newbie before thinking of to start trading with a broker, because if you do not have good knowledge of the market you will still be a novice in trading. Good luck pal!

#12     Mar 9, 2014
  3. raybenz

raybenz

I would recommend 1LotStP with fast execution and good customer support.

#13     Apr 4, 2014
  4. covs67

covs67

I trade with liteforex, and Nordfx in combination with Zulutrade. I believe that your choice of broker depends on the situation on ground.

#14     Apr 10, 2014
  5. peleus

peleus

That seems to be a lot for a newbie to absorb dealing with multiple trader. How do yu cope up with that? [​IMG]

#15     Apr 13, 2014
  6. w3c

w3c

He can pick randomly one and try it. Or he can choose several names and google for more information.

#16     Apr 18, 2014
  7. MillieJ

MillieJ

Well, one can follow more that one traders, actually I recommend it - do it, it is better when it comes to your account management! ;)
    So, people, who are you following these days? and how? Never put all your equity to one trader..things might go ugly. :eek:

#17     Apr 22, 2014
  8. w3c

w3c

I only trade with one broker, but as you said, I Don't invest all my equity to the broker. I keep it in banks or in my safe.

#18     Apr 25, 2014
  9. elt4x

elt4x

ECN brokers all the way for me. Once a broker promotes fixed spreads, i'm heading to the exit door:D

#19     Apr 25, 2014
  10. MillieJ

MillieJ

I was more talking about traders not brokers. Actually was talkign about zulutrade? have you traded on zulutrade? if not, try it out on demo, it is as good as it and in live performance! :)

#20     Apr 25, 2014