New Zealand

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by vanzandt, Mar 13, 2024.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

FSU and beginner66 like this.
  2. BMK

BMK

I've been watching a Mexican show called La Reina del Sur

It is the original show. It was adapted into an English-language version called Queen of the South

It is entertaining

Kate del Castillo is hot

beginner66 likes this.
  3. lilactian

lilactian

Wait I thought this is trading forum so kinda expecting to meet day traders in New Zealand?

beginner66 likes this.
  4. hey @lilactian hope you are well..Im in Auckland, Mission Bay FYI..howdy !

5. lilactian

lilactian

Nice to meet you Howdy. So are you a fulltime trader? I tried to so hard to find traders in NZ no luck yet. I mean profitable ones that live on trading.

6. Nice to meet you too, yeah not many in NZ :) I know two in CHCH and 1 in Auckland. I also know of a microstructure futures fund in Auckland. Sent you a PM. best of luck.

lilactian likes this.
  7. lilactian

lilactian

What is the fund mentioned please?

8. themickey

themickey

I'm from Arapuni, Auckland, Kinleith, Tokoroa, Kawerau, Queenstown, now in Perth.
    Ooops, forgot NewPlymouth, there 14 years at Power Station.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  9. wow @themickey I didn't realise , I thought you were an aussie..Arapuni, had to look it up...on the river to Taupo...very nice...Queenstown ! magic spot...you go back there much ? You have a trade so that took you around ...i like how you experiment with fishing gear etc ...well done....its ironic you a kiwi living in aussie and I'm actually an aussie living in NZ...from Adelaide... Fonterra took me here and brown trout fishing before that.. don't tell the aussies about NZ mate as they will come over in droves and we/I don't want that...lol...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024 at 8:52 PM
  10. @lilactian PM'd you