New Tax on All Stock Trades

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by seasideheights, Apr 7, 2015.

1. JTrades

JTrades

Re the original thread topic:

Taxing a trader on a per trade basis is akin to taxing a baker for every loaf baked or a wedding photographer for every photo taken.

Certainly a good way to fuck up someone's business.

#101     Apr 26, 2015
    gkishot likes this.
  2. It's called common sense dummy. No need to prove anything.

#102     Apr 26, 2015
  3. Lol. That's what exactly happens. Each dollar of revenue taxed. Let's forget the few loafs that do not make it onto someone's table.

#103     Apr 26, 2015
  4. gkishot

gkishot

Everybody here knows you are talking out of your a$$.

#104     Apr 26, 2015
  5. ;-)

#105     Apr 26, 2015
  6. zdreg

zdreg

appealing to common sense is a tactic of last resort because of your continued failure to disprove the mathematics that show the FTT results in active traders losing their capital.

where are your phantom hk traders who are taking 1% from the market on a daily basis and are keeping 1/2% after the stamp tax resulting in $1 growing to $3.48 at year end. again you fail to disprove the numbers.

#106     Apr 27, 2015
    gkishot likes this.
  7. zdreg

zdreg

by comparing the trading business to the baking business not only have you proven again that you don't know the trading business but you have expanded your horizons to prove that your knowledge of the baking business is also nothing to talk about.

#107     Apr 27, 2015
  8. Lol I never put up those numbers. please read more carefully.

#108     Apr 27, 2015
  9. And I never brought up any baker or comparison with a baking business. Are you retarded?

#109     Apr 27, 2015
  10. zdreg

zdreg

i put up the numbers that $1 turns into $3.48 based upon your numbers. you put up the ridiculous numbers that your hk hedge fund traders take gross out of the market 1% on a daily and net .05% after paying the stamp tax.
    as usual your response is a fabrication of reality.

#110     Apr 27, 2015