New look of ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by zdreg, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursebee

nursebee

The old ET had a posters join date near their name. I liked that as it could serve as a bit of a BS filter.

#51     Aug 12, 2014
  2. MadeMan

MadeMan

I like the new look.. people need some time to get used it ... like with all changes :)

#52     Aug 12, 2014
  3. Interesting thread - you'd fit right in if you lived in Thailand, Baron. :) :)

Here, the Cable TV company surprises us often whenever they UPGRADE - all the channel numbers change.
    Post from a pissed off subscriber below:

Yea, me too. I left it on for an hour or so and they all eventually came back. At first only 61-65 (if I remember) worked and it started reconfiguring all the channels. Then CNN came on. Then Discovery and such. Then, just before I left the house, some others started working. It just needs to reconfigure itself. It takes a while.
    I would say to leave the box on all day and let it search.
    HBO is now 43 CNN is 91. They jump all over the place.

#53     Aug 12, 2014
  4. Catoosa

Catoosa

Thanks Baron,

With your tweaking tonight, the post are now fitting within the width of my screen without a scroll bar at the bottom of my page. The white background make for easy reading. This update will work for me. With your continued refinements, I expect our favorite features will return along with some new features.

#54     Aug 12, 2014
  5. I haven't been on in a little while, but lastnight I logged in on my iPhone. It was difficult to read because of the scrolling, this morning it is all formatted properly and looks great on my end.

Thanks for making the adjustments as I use my phone the majority of the time.

#55     Aug 12, 2014
  6. Was the front page eliminated?

#56     Aug 12, 2014
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

I personally really liked the old format. It was the best among rivals. The new one not so much. It has nothing to do with adopting to a change. The old one was more intuitive. Few features were missing (plus 1 and etc), but the design was great.

Any way, good luck with new design.

#57     Aug 12, 2014
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  8. Brighton

Brighton

A suggestion:

In the new/recent posts page, which was the home page in the previous version, you did not display posts from the three Community Lounge topics and the Feedback topic.

I thought that was a good idea and hope you can restore the filter.

#58     Aug 12, 2014
  9. new look is amazing. yeah.

#59     Aug 12, 2014
  10. i asked where the show most recent setting was. without that the site is useless

#60     Aug 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.