New look of ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by zdreg, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Bad. Seriously bad. What, is somebody blackmailing Baron into making these silly and unnecessary cosmetic changes? This sucks.

#11     Aug 11, 2014
    gkishot likes this.
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

How about being more specific?

#12     Aug 11, 2014
  3. SIUYA

SIUYA

Is there the possibility to put more posts per page - rather than having to click through multiple pages?

#13     Aug 11, 2014
  4. convexx

convexx

I actually liked the last iteration and this one is better. Maybe a bit more contrast to separate each post, but ET was basically using 2002 tech. Message boards all have avatars, likes, etc. Baron really doesn't have a choice as sponsors won't pay to advert on outdated boards.

Good, seriously good.

#14     Aug 11, 2014
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, I can bump it up.

#15     Aug 11, 2014
    Optionpro007 and SIUYA like this.
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

There is now a permanent "banner" on the left side of my screen. And when I resize my screen as I must because I have vision problems, the damn thing grows to take up even more real estate.

And my spelliing auto-correct is now gone as well.

#16     Aug 11, 2014
  7. deaddog

deaddog

My email notifications no longer take me to the last post read.

#17     Aug 11, 2014
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Notifications from the old system will do that. You won't have that issue moving forward.

#18     Aug 11, 2014
  9. ammo

ammo

can we have a special room ,say the most negative reply posts,those posts get immediately sent to the special thread, then we could just read the useful comments and those who wish for the former would have a place to play

#19     Aug 11, 2014
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

My spelling auto-correct is working fine with my browser. I'm using Google Chrome. In fact, when I quoted your post, it underlined your mispelled word "spelliing".

That's why we have an ignore feature. If you don't like what somebody is writing, click on their username and then click on "Ignore".

#20     Aug 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.