New Elite Trader website layout is not as good as old ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MarkyMark$, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's probably safe to adjust the current classic color palette to the old classic palette b/c not many people complained about it.

#21     Oct 3, 2014
  2. As I said I like the old one but to be fair a couple of people said on another thread they quite like the current classic version. Can't please everyone, but it should be the majority.

#22     Oct 3, 2014
  3. If you use landscape/horizontal view on mobile, I don't see anything missing.

Go vertical view/portrait, lots of things missing. The banner Elite Trader doesn't even show at the top.

Didn't know I had to use the horizontal view. First time experience with such issue.

#23     Oct 3, 2014
  4. If you have modern, classic, and old classic color palettes, you should cover everyone. Don't delete anything. Just add one more color palette.

#24     Oct 3, 2014
  5. Baron, the smileys are kind of blur nowadays. It could just be the change in background colour as I explained before, but please compare it with the old colour scheme where they were really sharp.

Also, I've got some feedback on how the email alerts render nowadays on mobile, but I know you've got your cup full in that department so when you're ready.

#25     Oct 4, 2014
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Baron

Is there not away to access private messaging if surfing the site on an iPad ?

#26     Oct 6, 2014
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, I have adjusted the palette for the classic version to be exactly what it used to be.

I have added page navigation to the top of the page.

@justrading, I will look into the smiley issue. And yes, I want to hear your feedback on the email alerts.

@volente_00, I just used my ipad and accessed the private messaging with no problem. What's the issue on your end?

#27     Oct 7, 2014
    justrading likes this.
  8. k p

k p

Beautiful, just beautiful! It adds a huge amount of functionality for me... hope others like it as well!

Thanks. :)

#28     Oct 7, 2014
    Optionpro007 and Baron like this.
  9. zdreg

zdreg

"I have added page navigation to the top of the page."

you may have started a useful trend.

#29     Oct 7, 2014
  10. Thanks Baron, much appreciated.

Re the email alerts, it is only an issue on my iPad, not the PC. As you see from the screenshot, there is a small button to expand the mail and show the View This Thread button, and right below it is a link to the home page. The problem is if you are not precise in tapping that little button, you get sent to the home page. That button only comes in with second and subsequent alerts to the same thread on the same day.

I don't know whether you have any control at all over how far apart the button and link are, it could be the Gmail app doing this, but if possible to separate them somewhat it would be really helpful.
    image.jpg

#30     Oct 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.