Negative Trading Experience

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cornix, Sep 29, 2014.

1. cornix

cornix

I revived the project related to the topic of this thread. If you have stories to share with people, please let me know. By doing so you certainly help others as well as yourself. When we express and discuss our problems, we often find solutions in the process. I'm going to do my best to help transform every experience shared into something useful and constructive, whenever there's such a need.

Thanks in advance.

#41     Feb 7, 2015
  2. Pigsky

Pigsky

Maybe ask at Bigmike's...... lots of complaints in the vendor reviews....

Recently a guy Trader Ed who lured people in with a faked track record.... as i recall earlier this year he was discussed at ET and one of the gurus here was chastising people for daring to question his track record!! LOL!!

some quotes from his clients.....

"Up until now, the little child in me wanted to believe that there was this hugely successful trader that was offering me his time and would stick with me as long as I didn't give up. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea that this was all an intentional, deliberate fraud, set up to do nothing but take my money. I really didn't want to believe that."

and another.....

But even with the inconsistencies and things not adding up to me, I just could not believe anyone would fabricate all this, until I hit a point where it was like the straw that finally broke the camel’s back. I just realized this whole thing was an illusion. And once I did that everything, all the inconsistencies, made sense to me.
    And as I said coming to the realization for me was painful. I had been ripped off by others selling courses and trading rooms. Here I was being ripped off again and now I have to start all over again after wasting thousands of hours studying this method.

Surely lots of people can relate those comments.

#42     Feb 8, 2015
  3. cornix

cornix

Yea, thanks, I posted @ BM too. More interested in personal stories of failure, problems etc. than finger pointing at vendors though. Vendors and scam artists are serious source of deterioration of course, but not the major one in my view.

#43     Feb 8, 2015
  4. yup you discovered the hard way. high volume is both bullish and bearish (youd need to test when and where)

#44     Feb 14, 2015
  5. bgk

bgk

When I first set out on Forex trading,I jumped straight into live. I had not trained enough too. I sort of believed too much in myself. I made profits for like 3 months and from there it was a downfall for like 6 months consistently. I almost lost my mind. I went out for a 2 month break and came back reinforced.

#45     Feb 17, 2015