Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Mo06

Mo06

Where are you based ?

I'm on Froggie time, so Dax futs open at 8am for me.

#241     Sep 3, 2014
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

UK so 7am for me.

That method I tried on FX years back, to hit and miss for my likings, I need high probability tight SL setups, which is how I'm up 1200% over the last 12months :)

Need another 100% from here maybe 200% then it'll be full time capable, nearly there!

#242     Sep 3, 2014
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Got called out no trades, gbpaud was my best bet today, i was thinking dax was kinda slow, scrolled the chart and it had stopped updating lol thats how much attention the markets had.

Bad week, too hot, too stressed to focus, $500 might have to do this week sadly.

#243     Sep 3, 2014
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

ZERO trades, today, hot and humid, stressed then got called out :(

DAX after the big move, kinda went dead as, still would of been profitable I think, but no method is going to handle that kinda chop well.

GPBAUD on the other hand, just WOWSA, how many times in a row did the 100ema call the lower high in that downtrend that went 150pips ?? allowing for it can jump over a tad which happened just once, 15 I count 100ema hit and reverses, just NUTS!! Get in, Take some and repeat and taking anything from 10-25 pips after spread, nice enough.

AM is screwed Thursday, no idea of PM, Friday AM screwed also PM free maybe!!

22 mile mountain bike ride sorted the stress, SLEEP time :)

#244     Sep 3, 2014
    aquarian1 likes this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Out working all day, method and market is on fire today, no messing on what direction to play and where to enter at all, rejections from the 100ema are well loads :)

MIGHT get to trade tomorrow afternoon, meeting in the am :( Next week is looking clearer thankfully!

#245     Sep 4, 2014
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Work Work Work Work and more yep Work, free to trade monday, bet my method that's working great will be useless on Monday LOL :(

Still up $500 guess that'll do :)

#246     Sep 5, 2014
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

For practice, lets play the chart for today on DAX and maybe GPBAUD!!

AM opens up, 100 up trend, entry in the low 11's, quick +30 there, chops higher with the 11 nicely.
    Sideways for a tad, breaks down, back upto top of 11 and under the 100 then DOWN hard again.
    9690 support area, long off that for 30.
    100ema downtrend holds but weak,
    News I guess, breaks over the 100 and goes CRAZY for 60pips,
    Pulls back to 100 and back up
    and again on the 100 bounce.
    Tad bit of downtrend selling of from the 100.
    Then turns up and chops up on there 100.

Predictability rating, well loads of nice setups, big gains small SL.s

GPBAUD same.

8am start, downtrend in, 100 tracks it all the way down for 100pips, maybe entries with top of 11 nice.
    Double bottom.

It's just NUTS.

Entries are FINE, SL placement FINE, holding long enough is the part which will need work and these setups most will do great if held longer than normal.

Hope for more time next week, just working Tuesday so far!!

#247     Sep 5, 2014
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Should really do some testing, but nah it works, screw it :)

#248     Sep 7, 2014
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Must wake up in the am and must trade all day LOL

Must not get distracted, must not chase skirt or play games, must trade all day!!

#249     Sep 7, 2014
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Getting into scalping the tight dax range today, doing okay +$260 no losers as yet, its just chop though, only breaks out the range will make me take a loser.

Tried shorting gbpaud under the 100, moved sl to tight out -$70, downtrend wasnt holding anyway.

Easy life to make a kinda wage, if i dont give it back lol

#250     Sep 8, 2014