Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

GU short +$64, total as always lack of follow through! :(

Margin on DAX still 200:1, must pretend I can't take a 2nd position, chase them later maybe.

Follow through, without risking much going against you at all, is ofcourse kinda tricky, it's either got to be a direct, it's going for 100pips without hesitating or not really :(

As most don't follow through, it's a sensible stance I guess.

Not been in the mood this am, quick trade, bank, client, trade some more maybe, ride bike.

#1061     Jan 28, 2015
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

DAX -118 grumble grumble, was +$90, phone rang, looked up, bleep SL hit, NOOOOO!!!!!!

#1062     Jan 28, 2015
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

p.s. fighting the trend, go with the flow or DIE man!!

#1063     Jan 28, 2015
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Stressed, to many hassles today, waiting on a setup, hassle, NOOO it's gone, place a stupid trade instead, leave me alone!!

Bank, client, then hope for PEACE!!

I was playing, with not trading with Heiken Ashi and left it off, hadn't realised, yeah I'm awake today LOL, that's why I'm making stupid trades !! LOL

WALK AWAY FOOL!!

#1064     Jan 28, 2015
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Blaming the wind, it's aweful out there, given me a head ache maybe!!

Tweaking the 24sma to 30ema based, works as a S/R point better.

-$18 on the day, client, bike ride, no point risking any more today.

Taking a stupid nothing business phone call, cost me $200, value of the call $0.00

Get a good week of consistency and bye bye company, change number, PEACE :)

#1065     Jan 28, 2015
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Okay, CALM down, make a plan, trade the plan!

Back to DAX, GA and EJ only, too much time flipping around the with GU and EU, need to sit here calmly not spend all day searching going crazy!!

Role on bike ride tonight, need it!!

#1066     Jan 28, 2015
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

+$85 on GA's 9030 resistance fail, missed all the good moves I see again.

DAX I nearly shorted, due to range bound and that would of cost me, long would of made me +30 here, easy as, $450 area :(

#1067     Jan 28, 2015
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Ahh for the confidence, to jump onto a move like the DAX just did and ride it for some of it's 50pts, would set me up with trading the banks money for a while :)

Shite, slow month, next month looks to be worse, going to need $600 ( nothing really ) end of Feb, then next month looks so dead $1500 end of March and onward really.

Better not screw this up, no pressure LOL

#1068     Jan 28, 2015
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Turned the day around Took the DAX above 10730 support in a uptrend and 34 - 46, ignoring it's 50 and still climbing, quick $171 :)

+$246 today, making book pretty much.

That's it for me, MTB time, time to chill and get away from screens :)

Lot sizes are up 50%+ so +$246 below expected, should of traded Dax x's 4 as margin unchange, it's the rules, $700 hmmmm, NO behave.

$500 per day target I think currently.

#1069     Jan 28, 2015
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

If anyone knows of a less stressful way of making a GOOD Living, which doesn't involve having to deal with other people, please share!!

#1070     Jan 28, 2015