My Forex Journal

Discussion in 'Forex' started by wizard4444, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Many many small trades, and increasing trade size as it went so $1000 to $2000 took as long as $5000 to $10000 then i had a melt down, sitting around 4k but took about 4k out for bills to :(

Role on $1000 days again lol

Will add DAX was dead, small range all the time, just played the range, next to no losers then it went trendy so when wrong big losers, abort abort.

#51     Feb 14, 2016
  2. tylerbose

tylerbose

i was skeptic at first then i just lost all interest after watching the image in the first post.

no one smart enough to be a successful trader would take a picture of a screen, that's just ..wew (to be polite) o_O.

also, demo account and the MT4pleb platform were the last nail in the coffin.

good luck anyway

#52     Feb 14, 2016
    K-Pia likes this.
  3. The reason I did that is because it has my personal info on the top so I did not want to disclose that.... and for me it is just something that I was doing for fun..... so the smart enough to be a successful trader ...lol ..
    I was planning to prove that with my live signals. About the mt4 it is not what it used to be it is getting better but a lot of successful traders are using it cause they are used to it.....and it is the most popular platform by far when it comes to forex trading(even if other platforms are better), the trick is to not trade through it if you are a pro.
    Thank you anyways:thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    #53     Feb 14, 2016
  4. At least you manage to take $4000 out and pay the bills..... cause the way you are putting it it would have been gone too....

#54     Feb 14, 2016
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hey I'm not a rookie, I hit max draw down and stop and rethink, which kicked in when I went from 10K to 6K inside of 45mins LOL

Barely had time to trade since last March :( my life sucks!!

#55     Feb 14, 2016
  6. I feel you :p

#56     Feb 14, 2016
  7. Ok, since we are close to the market open would like to get this out of the way....
    DO NOT TAKE THESE SIGNALS LIVE, since there is only a demo I have posted ;) on the first page, and I am a newbie... I am just experimenting and playing with the market to learn. Just here to have fun :)
    Thank you

#57     Feb 14, 2016
    VPhantom likes this.
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Newbie, thought you traded for a bank ? and have a demo account with 300% profit or more or something ??

#58     Feb 14, 2016
  9. That was in the beginning of the thread....now I was downgraded cause I only showed a demo :D;)

#59     Feb 14, 2016
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Anything less than a 100K live account, would also get you downgraded.

#60     Feb 14, 2016