My Forex Journal

Discussion in 'Forex' started by wizard4444, Feb 13, 2016.

1. You can ignore my responses, which demonstrates a level of familiarity with ET that a real newbie would probably not realise, but I will continue to respond because the people that really matter will see what I write.

You claim to be a pro, laid off, trading your own account. Nobody asked you for anything, you offered up a demo account for proof.

I asked you the logical question, why not your real account. You responded with bluster and obfuscation. You cannot answer my logical question, so you say you put me on ignore. That's fine, but putting me on ignore does not explain to everyone reading all this why you, a self-proclaimed professional trader trading his own account chooses to post a demo as proof rather than the real thing.

It isn't going to work. You sir are a liar, and everyone here on ET will see you for what you really are.

#11     Feb 13, 2016
    Redneck likes this.
  2. Hi Lawrence.... no for sure not. Here I am just going to call my trades live, (signal accuracy can't lie), If anyone comes around that I can work with I will show him my live accounts.

#12     Feb 13, 2016
  3. So the demo seems to be working better than the live account, otherwise the logical approach would be to post the live account stats. Nobody would post an inferior achievement if seeking investors.

Why can't you trade real money as well as a demo? Are people supposed to give you real money to trade when you can only do better in SIM mode? When you lose their money, will it be real money or Sim money?

#13     Feb 13, 2016

4. imo, you came to wrong forum at wrong time.

Because ET isn't a good place to look for naive investors because you're talking to pros.
    And also if you wanted to prove that your trading skills are good and imo, you should have started your journal in the real trading time, and talk about your anticipation of future price movement.

#14     Feb 13, 2016
  5. If you can read I told you...go read the 3rd line I explained why it is a demo. Your attitude of a 5 year old that has nothing to do was the problem. You still have not even showed us anything even on a demo, you beat around the bush avoiding the challenge. Common... lets have a friendly challenge, put you money where your mouth is. But stop talking blah blah blah.... in the coming days I want to know what you will say.... but then again if youdo not show us anything even if I am crap I still showing something ;)

#15     Feb 13, 2016
  6. Uhm, I thought I was on ignore.

I repeat.

You claim to be a professional trader. You are looking for people to give you money to trade.

You claim to to trade a live account, but only offer a demo as proof.

This thread is not about me, so please stop asking me to prove anything.

You came here looking for investors. Really bad news sunshine, nobody reading any of this gives a shit about me. It's all about you. You are asking for money. You have to prove stuff.

Trying to make it about me just shows that you think the ET community is stupid.

Really?

#16     Feb 13, 2016
  7. Hi victorycountry, I will do that in real trading time. About pros....well we will see who are the pros, one thing is for sure justtrading is not one, pros have a certain class..he is just a troll.
    I am not looking for naive investors...I was looking for a prop firm or bank.(witch I would show my live statements).
    In fact I will call the thread "My trade signals".....cause you are right I am at the wrong place.

#17     Feb 13, 2016
  8. Believe what you want, just watch and see. No stupid are some the way it looks.... let`s see who is going to look stupid soon. And guess what sunshine... I got a pm already from someone....witch is seeing my live account... but why should I show it to a troll.....watch:)
    This was my last post with you you can repeat like a little kid the same things over and over while I do something valuable for the members here. I wish you the best.

#18     Feb 13, 2016
  9. Nah, I'm not a troll, never have been. I'm the voice of reason, and I will haunt you all the days of your hopefully brief life as a scammer and con artist here.

So, as a crook, sorry, I mean pro, trading your own account, why do you post a demo? If you are any good, the live account should be better.

Crikey, do you even have a live account, or are you planning to just run of with any money the naive give you?

@Baron, can you please investigate this chap? I greatly respect your support for freedom of expression, but this chap seems to want to rip off our members. I think it reasonable you step in to prevent this possibly happening.

#19     Feb 13, 2016
  10. I will keep repeating my reasonable request.

You claim to be a pro.

You want people to give you money.

Post your live account stats, if you even have a live account.

I will repeat this request a thousand times if necessary, because it is reasonable.

You really need to consider your position.

#20     Feb 13, 2016