Muslim Terrorists killing soldiers inside Canada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Yep.

You use it a lot, tell me about it.

In 200 words or less.

#41     Oct 22, 2014
  2. The guy has turned into a caricature of his former self. In all fairness, dbphoenix seems to top him in the asshat department.

#42     Oct 22, 2014
  3. No hysterical laughter this time?

#43     Oct 22, 2014
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

They both like to pretend they're everyone's intellectual superior, but they have a different approach. DB will throw out a ridiculous statement or link to some opinion article just as ridiculous, and then sit back while it gets disassembled systematically. He's more of a Palooka than Ricter is.

Ricter will try to fight back - so you have to give him that. Most of the time, however, he just ends up digging himself deeper and giving everyone more ammo. His main weapons are redirection, obfuscation and obscurity. He's the Artful Dodger of the forum.

If he and DB try to combine their WonderDweeb powers into one particular topic, they settle for high fiving each other and providing little actual counters to any salient point that's offered as a rebuttal. Lots of "LOLs" and "lmao's" in their responses, but little actual content to any response. I'm not talking about the ad hominem responses - but anything even remotely civil.

In real life they're quite different socially, though they do have the same out-of-touch, rarely mingle with the plebs type lifestyle. Ricter is a limo liberal - from what we've guessed he's gotten his cushy job from marrying into the company (his wife's father, perhaps). Frequently dismisses any hardship the poor have to face with "it's not like it's something you or I have to worry about". Claims to have military service in the Navy, what he was is anyone's guess. I'm thinking some type of mechanic or orderly. Says he was a prison guard, but was more likely someone who worked as a clerk.

DB is an elderly man, most likely gay, definitely not married, who sits in his apartment in New Mexico and spends most of his time reading articles. He's probably extremely book smart, and acts the part, but has little real life experience. No kids, is my guess. Never spent time around any real urban neighborhood - much less had involvement in the black community outside of administration of some program (if that's even true), but knows all there is to know about the black community and why they should be excused because of slavery...or something. Likes to pretend he's a trading whizz, but really just enjoys the attention that newbies to the market give anyone who is willing to share anything in a post where the grammar is actually correct. Writes his trading site stuff in Dungeons and Dragons type commentary - really quite silly. And he adores Judy Garland (see the gay comment).

I know you didn't ask me for the skinny on these two dolts, but since you were new, I figured I'd give you what I know (or think I know).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    #44     Oct 22, 2014
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, what a wall of words. You're really affected today.

#45     Oct 22, 2014
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Nah, just bored. Regimen meetings don't start until next week, so these next few days are quite uneventful.

Figured I'd spend time helping our newest guest to the P+R forum (who seems like he has a solid head on his shoulders) understand some of the dopes.

#46     Oct 22, 2014
  7. He just carved you up like the Thanksgiving turkey...and that's all you've got???

#47     Oct 22, 2014
  8. Before I left here a few years back, there was an old gay man from Canada who frequently corrected everyone's grammar, while ignoring the substance of the post. He was wildly liberal, frequently jumping into to defend any pet cause that he deemed worthy of his "superior intellect" and generally talking down to any conservatives as if they were knuckle dragging cretins.

I believe he was Gabfly and an assortment of other aliases.

Any chance this db cat is just another alias of his?

#48     Oct 22, 2014
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Canada has an immigration problem. We let in far too many people from Muslim terror states (Somalia, Africa, Middle East), that are refugees or with no skills and live off welfare. These are usually the disaffected variety.

In Canada, it's generally viewed as racist to speak ill of our nations immigration policy, as the PC police smear anyone who prefers a more conservative, logical approach to immigration as a nazi, racist. In real life, many Canadians dislike the open-door policy our Government has shoved down our throats, but being the pussies they are, Boomers cowed and now we all sort of suffer along with it.

Europe and the United States undergo much of the same tensions. This is more Balkanization engineered by higher ups to factionalize our nations further to prevent unity against the ruling elite. Makes it easier to divide the people on non issues = conquered people.

As for the attack, it's not a big deal. The media have hyped this up as the next 911. Two ragheads with a shotgun in downtown Ottawa. They got their brains smeared, as they deserved. ISIS/Al Queda has no hope of becoming an ominous threat to the West. They are a tinpot, rag-tag group of delusional brown people with Ak47s. Now comes time for the neocons to gin up fear and convince us we must give up all our rights to save us from two brown guys with a shotgun.

Perhaps the DOD should get another 600 billion next year to "save us" from ISIS? Who benefits people.

#49     Oct 22, 2014
    TimtheEnchanter likes this.
  10. jem

jem

This speculation could well be close to reality. Well done.

I would add that Ricter is an admitted commie wanna be.

and I suspect DB is a paid troll who makes posting here less attractive because of the way he tries to re-frame your statements or the issue. In short he douches up many threads.

#50     Oct 22, 2014