Muslim Terrorists killing soldiers inside Canada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Oct 22, 2014.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Initial reports state the shooter that the Sgt. in Parliament took down had an assault rifle.

Everything is confusion still. It is not clear if there was one shooter, two, or three.

#11     Oct 22, 2014
  2. Any asshole that came to my neighborhood and started telling me he was the new law and I should ignore the old law and convert to his religion.... wow, Muzzies, incredible assholes all of them. They need to be told plainly to obey our laws or get out. Canadians actually bent over backwards and allowed them to have Muzzie laws and all... stupid, that, their religion says to kill people, any and all that don't agree. Welcoming that shit is stupid. Does anybody not agree with me?

#12     Oct 22, 2014
    TimtheEnchanter and achilles28 like this.
  3. why are you racists always blaming musilms

the fact that its always them is irrelevant

#13     Oct 22, 2014
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, that's so strange!

Probably only outlawed the legal guns, not the illegal ones. That explains it.

#14     Oct 22, 2014
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Then read closer:

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/...r-12-years-shocked-someone-attacked-soldiers/

TORONTO – In Quebec on Monday, two Canadian soldiers were hit by a car driven by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a 25-year-old Canadian who, as The Globe and Mail reported, “converted to Islam recently and called himself Ahmad Rouleau.” One of the soldiers died, as did Courture-Rouleau when he was shot by police upon apprehension after allegedly brandishing a large knife. Police speculated that the incident was deliberate, alleging the driver waited for two hours before hitting the soldiers, one of whom was wearing a uniform. The incident took place in the parking lot of a shopping mall 30 miles southeast of Montreal, “a few kilometres from the Collège militaire royal de Saint-Jean, the military academy operated by the Department of National Defence.”

(And that was written by a Liberal panty waste like yourself, dbgarland.)

#15     Oct 22, 2014
  6. Any asshole that came to my neighborhood and started telling me he was the new law and I should ignore the old law and convert to his religion....should be shot where they stand.

#16     Oct 22, 2014
    TimtheEnchanter likes this.
  7. JamesL

JamesL

That was the driver from the other day. he's asking about the shooters.

I heard something on NBC online news stream eyewitness report seeing men dressed in black with Islamic writing on the clothes but have been unable to confirm it from another source.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    #17     Oct 22, 2014
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

gwb stated "Over the past couple years, more Canadian soldiers have been killed by Muslim terrorists inside Canada than outside."

That's the only time he mentioned "muslim" and where dbgarland said "I missed the point where they said muslim".

#18     Oct 22, 2014
  9. Ricter

Ricter

99% of mass shootings in Canada occur in gun-free zones.

#19     Oct 22, 2014
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think we saw this the first time you posted it. But since you like repeating silliness , just curious - since the whole country is a gun free zone, where do the other 1% occur?

#20     Oct 22, 2014