Moving to singapore or dubai for trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rajaalifx, Jun 7, 2012.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

While that is true, exposing your kids to different cultures, having them grow up multilingual will give them tremendous advantage in life...

#101     Aug 6, 2013
  2. To kids it can all be an adventure and if the parents keep it simple the moves while a bit tiring and sometimes expensive can be great for the entire family. I think dealmaker has it right. The exposure helps kids not only think out of the box but allows them to throw the box out with the trash.

#102     Aug 6, 2013
  3. dealmaker

dealmaker

4. The government is quite strict when it comes to authorising ownership for a particular land. If you are Moving in Dubai
    , you need to consider such aspects. A good idea would be to rent a place rather than own a property. It is easier in terms of maintenance as well and you will not have to shell out a great deal of money in comparison to buying your own property. Rental rates vary as per the facilities provided by the apartment.

#104     Aug 16, 2013
  5. i see what you did there....nice contextual link drop...you should get some good linkjuice from this site..very nice very nice :eek:

#105     Aug 16, 2013
  6. toolazy

toolazy

#106     Aug 16, 2013
  7. d08

d08

While I don't remember the mafia guys distinctly, it really isn't a place I'd want to live in. Old overly tan filthy rich creeps with ego issues and formula drivers. Has the general feel (but not the looks) of an old decrepit Spanish resort.

#107     Aug 16, 2013
  8. dealmaker

dealmaker

Because Monaco is the prize for success, anything money can buy Monaco delivers in Grand style...

#108     Aug 17, 2013
  9. toolazy

toolazy

you obviously have not been to asia yet. Monaco is a joke. Like comparing las vegas with macau.

#109     Aug 17, 2013
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

You are 100% wrong...

#110     Aug 17, 2013