Most American Blacks are hopeless and backward....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Actually it's pretty straight-forward. When every barrier has been removed, every path wide open, every opportunity is being presented, and you still find yourself a failure it creates a crisis of identity. Someone or something must be to blame.
    The problem with much of the black community toady is that they refuse to accept some hard truths. Simple as these truths are to understand if your properly educated by concerned parents and teachers, they seem to mystify those that aren't properly educated.
    Truth #1. Freedom isn't free. Freedom does not mean free ride. There's some work and personal responsibility involved.
    Truth #2. Equal opportunity does not guarantee equal outcomes. Just because you have the opportunity to apply for the job doesn't mean you get the job. Just because you get the job doesn't mean you're entitled to a check just for showing up. Just because you have the opportunity for an education doesn't guarantee a degree, and even though we've dumbed it down as much as we can, you still have to show up.
    Truth #3. Maybe the hardest truth of all. There's no such thing as total equality, IN ANYTHING. Find what you excel at and work hard at that, and even them there's no guarantee of success.
    Truth #4. Decisions have consequences. Michael Brown learned this the hard way. You choose to be a criminal. You choose to assault a uniformed on duty cop>>> Extremely high probability that you catch a bullet in the head.

In short my message to the black community is simple. Wake up! The people you think are speaking on your behalf are the very ones that are hosing you. It's how they make their living. You're not entitled to anything. None of us are. You don't get a pass just because your ancestors got screwed. That ain't how it works.
    The people, your people who were so horribly wronged generations ago are long dead. Many of them died just so you could have these opportunities that they never had. Make them proud, and most of all make the memory of what they fought so hard for a well earned victory. Show some dignity and respect for Christ's sake. If not for yourself, do it for them. They f'n died for you!

#51     Nov 26, 2014
    achilles28, Max E. and Money Trust like this.
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Funny story since you brought up how immigrants love hockey, and love the leafs. My buddy i grew up with who was muslim, played hockey with me all my life, and he was actually really good, but his parents came here as immigrants, so his parents had no clue what was happening when we played, but they would come to every game and cheer like crazy and they loved the leafs.

Dont know if you have realised this but Hockey night in Canada and Don Cherry are sacred to most canadians, like John Madden and monday night football in the states. Anyways apparently hockey is popular enough that they have hockey night in canada on the punjab network, and the guy who is an announcer is this sikh dude who wears a blue turban to support the leafs. Anyways we used to tune into this guy on hockey night in Canada just to watch how excited he always got about the leafs, it was awesome, hed be going crazy, and we would always ask this 1 friend who could understand him WTF the guy was saying and getting so excited about, he was super animated.

He always told me that the guy has no fucking clue what the rules to hockey are, he was just a really excitable guy, and the brown people just loved watching him do hockey night in Canada.

Even though the leafs suck now, back then they were always going to the playoffs, and like three years in a row they played the senators, it was such a great thing that brought people together, you could go to a bar during a playoff game, and white, brown, yellow, red, it didnt matter what your skin color, every one was cheering for the leafs over Ottawa, and it really brought the city together, cause when the leafs would score or an ottawa fan would show up, everyone of every different race was on the same page.

Thats the kind of Country the U.S. should be going for, but instead all of these racial grievance pimps have made it impossible, by telling everyone who comes here that their culture is move valuable than America's, and that America's culture should mean nothing to them.

#52     Nov 26, 2014
    gwb-trading likes this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

4. achilles28

achilles28

#54     Nov 27, 2014
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Good video.

#55     Nov 27, 2014
  6. achilles28

achilles28

#56     Nov 27, 2014
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I used to believe that guys like Sharpton, and Jesse Jackmeup were simply the 2 most incompetent human beings in history, but now its become painfully obvious that there is an agenda.

If you look down the laundry list of Sharpton or Jackson they perpetually pick losing cases. No one is bad enough to pick these losers time after time without a single winner, unless it is intentional.

Look at all of their major cases, Duke Lacrosse, Tawana Brawley, Trayvon, Michael Brown......

Im not stupid enough to believe racism doesnt exist, but how is it that these guys manage to miss every single legitimate case, while they manage to latch on too every single loser.

Either Sharpton and Jackson are the two biggest losers in history (not a far stretch) or they are intentionally picking losing cases because at the end they can use it as an example of whitey oppressing the poor black man regardless of the outcome.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    #57     Nov 27, 2014
    achilles28 likes this.
  8. BSAM

BSAM

So many blacks tend to give so many good black people a bad name.
    There are actually a lot of black Americans who feel the same about those bad blacks as a lot of white people.
    Many blacks feed this ideology of being downcast with no way out to their little children from their birth.
    Blasting them constantly with that screwed up rap "music", constant fighting, pathetically vulgar language, poor family structure, etc.
    So, what can anyone expect to become of the abused little ones?
    Sad...really sad.

#58     Nov 27, 2014
  9. I have to congratulate you all posters : the quality of the posting on P&R has significantly improved recently.
    Obviously, I'd love to give myself credit for that. :D:D:D:D:D:D

As I am a pragmatic person: I want first to thank those who are doing concrete actions to change things.
    Yes, we can not just wait for the governments(s) ( where many are corrupts) to improve things.

I would like for those of you who can to see if they could try this experiment :

get one black person who is a real loser , a male preferentially, to do the 10 days www.dhamma.org thing.
    then find out after 2/3 months how his life has improved. If you also see the stuff works, by all means do everything you can to get as many to do their 10-days.

I am realising we do not have to put up with other people's shit. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#59     Nov 27, 2014
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Sharpton and Jackson should be in jail for crimes against humanity.
    Think of the untold damage they have done to their own race.

#60     Nov 27, 2014