Most American Blacks are hopeless and backward....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Nov 26, 2014.

1. achilles28

achilles28

You're a cool guy man. Glad you're posting here. Quite eye opening and refreshing.

#31     Nov 26, 2014
  2. LOL. Thanks.

#32     Nov 26, 2014
  3. achilles28

achilles28

I know. It's so ridiculous this whole notion of downtrodden blacks. More indentured white slaves existed in North America then black slaves. People with balls ought to combat this shit head on in media and call bullshit. It's all bullshit. Nobody here was a slave. Nobody's parents were a slave. Nobody's grandparents were a slave. Everyone needs to get the fuck over it and stop hanging their head low, AS IF THEY were a slave and personally bear the shame of it. Like that would mean anything, anyway. Every race enslaved every other race at some point. Blacks had white slaves (Egyptians). Whites had black slaves. Asians had asian slaves. Whites had white slaves. Who gives a fuck. It's ancient fucking history. All they do, and I really believe it's a conspiracy within the Department of Education and Media, is promulgate the narrative of white on black slavery. According to public schools and CNN, the only type of slavery that's ever existed in the history of the planet is WHITE ON BLACK SLAVERY> Hence those God damned white devils holding the poor black man down. It's so fucking crooked, this world. And then of course we don't hear of the African Slave Trade. IIRC, one of the richest men who ever lived was an African King who ran the slave trade out of Africa. No, can't talk about that either. It's all bullshit. Everything is engineered to foment racial hatred and division and subjugation. It's demonic. Lies of omission.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    #33     Nov 26, 2014
    slate and Max E. like this.
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Honestly, you're the first black guy I've ever heard say that, and I had alot of black friends growing up, and in the workforce. Some nearly shit themselves when I brought it up in convo.

#34     Nov 26, 2014
  5. Most of them have asked themselves that same question and arrived at the same conclusion but they look for ways to rationalize their hatred despite having realized that their problems are either self-imposed or caused by other blacks.

#35     Nov 26, 2014
  6. achilles28

achilles28

We need you to go on CNN :D

#36     Nov 26, 2014
  7. I couldn't stomach those idiots on CNN. Only thing they'll do is PRETEND to want a logical debate, then when they are unable to prove their case, they'll gang up on me with ad hominem attacks. I'll end up beating ass.

#37     Nov 26, 2014
    slate likes this.
  8. achilles28

achilles28

haha true

#38     Nov 26, 2014
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

And this is WHY Douche is so stupid. The cop killed a person (race irrelevant) who had committed a crime and was physically attacking an officer. That is NOT about race. It is about breaking the law and being a criminal. Meanwhile, we have blacks ranting on TV and in blogs about this being racist. Then they riot and trash their own town because it's whitey's fault.

Well, OBEY THE LAW and Ferguson wouldn't be known by 99% of Americans.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    #39     Nov 26, 2014
    achilles28 likes this.
  10. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

+10 ... if it requires force and/or casualties so be it. Those who continue to disobey the law deserve whatever the consequences are.

#40     Nov 26, 2014